♡ Sinking ♡

"Tch what about!","your cuter with your glasses", "I hate you"...
"LEVI!" Hanji screamed, she was pulled back by Mike, who didn't want to look at the scene what was happening. Levi was caught off guard , his wires came lose or he was just too old for the job, many theory's on how the all great and mighty Levi had died but none were true. The reason he died was because the night before distracted him.

"That's it...it's over" he yelled, banging the door behind him, "l-Levi" she whispered, as she held her hands close to her chest, holding back her tears.
As soon as the door was closed, tears seemed to find there way down Levi's face, he walked to his his room. And hid himself in his blankets, the guilt of leaving her was painful...he doesn't know a thing about love nor talk to someone with kindness. she was everything to him, to her lips right down to her feet, she was perfect in his eyes. but in his stone cold heart he knew he was no good for her, she needed someone who would support her, cherish her.

hanji felt her eyes swell up with salty tears, she slid down her office door. hiding her face in her knees. she knew all along levi didn't lover her, but she loved him more than anything. her body was numb as she just wanted to give up on life.

His loathe for everyone turned the one person he loved against him...

the titan grabbed his small figure, lifting him up, he couldn't fight back, a sense of not having the person you loved made him think that he is not worthy of taking another breath. Then he heard her voice, the voice that led him through the darkness.

"h-hanji..." he chocked out, the titan didn't give him a chance as its teeth sunk into him.

"Levi!" she yelled, tears fell down her cheeks, she ran over, flinging herself into certain death, mike pulled her back, grabbing onto her uniform jacket.

"Hanji its no use...he is gone.." mike stammered, holding her back. her hand reached out as it caught the blood from levi, it trickled down her hand and onto the grass.

"We need to leave like right now!" he yelled, but nothing went through, her hand fell down to her waist, her body went numb like before. she...she just fell.