♡ Over ♡

(It's not a levihan one shot, just a random thing I wrote)

"I- Levi...it's over..." She murmured, looking down, levi's anger grew more intense.
"What Hanji!" He yelled as he looked at her, her body flinched, at his harsh tone, she clinched her fists and looked at him, tears on the brim of her eyes.
"Levi get out!" She shouted, her finger pointing to the door, his small eyes widened,
"H-Hanji I-..." He stammered, he went it to touch her shoulder but she moved back,
"It's over...get out..." She sighed as her salty tears dripped down her tan skin.
He turned round, walking closer to the door and stormed out.
The brown headed girl fell to the floor, her heart was ripped out and stamped on.
People wondered what happened between them, what caused there break up?, but sadly no one knew.

"Today is the day that our country, our people are in war! Life will never be the same... not for you...not for me...but if we work together we can re-build our walls!" Yelled the leader of the group also known as Erwin smith, married to Levi Ackerman.

"Yes sir!" The cadets yelled in sync, sending off salutes as they got ready for battle, placing there swords in hand and there fear behind them.

"Squad leader Hanji Zoe come to head command!" Erwin demanded, Hanji walked up to them with a goofy smile.

"Erwin" she smiled...her smile faded, her eyes glanced to the raven haired man, "Levi..." She said quickly as she bowed in politeness.

The air tasted of blood and sweat, as the tension caused a few stray tears,
Levi glanced at the brownette but shrugged and remained his blunt usual self.

Screams of dead called out to Hanji as she watched one of her friends being ate, the titan widened it's mouth slightly, showing it's yellow tinted teeth with blood in between them.
Hanji was never one for crying but today she couldn't help but fell the tears smother her, she knew this wasn't about her friend...it was about Levi.
Her life was ripped and threw away for the titans to chew ever since she joined the survey Corp also known as the wings of freedom, but the sad truth is there isn't no freedom, just sadness and death, lots of death.

"Katy!" A cadet yelled, tripping over her wires and falling on her face, she coughed, choking back her tears to see one of her squad leaders crying, the blonde headed cadet turned her head to see her friend katy being chewed and her arm slip out the titans mouth and onto the ground,
Screams seem to find there way out the cadets mouth,
Hanji sighed as she wiped her tears away along with her emotions, as if she caught her emotions and set them on fire, turning them into ash and swept away by the wind.

Hanji eyes turned ferice...people say that something else happened to Hanji that day.