♡ SomeOne Like You ♡

"I heard that you're settle down..." She sang, sitting next to her window, watching Levi walk away with his newly wed husband Erwin.

"That you found a boy and your married now..."

"I heard that you're dreams came true..."

Hanji saw them getting into a carriage as humanity was safe and Titans were no more.

"I guess he gave you things...I didn't give to you..."

Levi tapped her shoulder, they hadn't spoke since she taken on the experiment, "That's it hanji! I can't take this!"

"Old friend, why you so shy?"

Hanji walked into Levi and Erwin's house, she brought them some flowers as a house warming gift.
She saw Levi walked past, looking down.

"Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light!"

"Hello Levi?" Hanji waved, she smiled a little but all she got in return was 'tch', she looked down and walked into the living room where she saw Erwin sitting down on the couch. She passed him the flowers and sat down. Shuffling her feet as she didn't know what to say, normally Levi would come in by now but he somehow didn't come in.

"I hate to turn up out of the blow uninvited..."

She ran up to the door as the rain lashed down on to the ground, she knocked on the door, as the door opened there stood Levi, her eyes widened when she realised she only came here to see him. Erwin seem not to be there, he let her in as she took her coat and boots off.

"But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight..."

She pushed him against the wall, he pulled her collar closer to him, they kissed.

"I'd hoped you'd see my face that you'd be reminded that from me..."

"Hanji...LEVI!" Erwin yelled, walking through the wooden door of the house. "Erwin I-" Levi stammered, pushing her off of him.

"That for me It isn't over..."

Tears swelled in her eyes, Hanji ran out the door, Levi went to chase after her but was stopped by Erwin, "explain Levi" he sighed knowing this was a long story.

"Never Mind I'll Find Some Like You!"

She kept running down the path, as the rain was giving her a shower effect, she stopped when she saw Mike walking up the path with an umbrella.

"I wish nothing but the best for you too..."

Mike ran up to her and tilted the umbrella so she wouldn't get anymore wet. He smiled at her and she smiled at him.

"Don't forget me, I beg"

She walked past Levi, she felt his anger and shivered a little. He looked down, sighing to himself.

"I'll remember you said-

"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead" Levi started to sing, as he was sitting on a branch of an old willow tree.

She looked at Levi, walking past the street while holding mikes hand and he just tutted, looking to where he was going as inside that hurt like hell.

"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead" Hanji sang, as tears rolled down her cheeks, she still looked out the window.

"You know how time flies"

Levi smiled, pulling her close and kissing her, they lay in a beautiful golden filed with a small little river flowing through.

"Only yesterday was the time of our lives"

She chuckled, lightly punching his arm, he smirked with a slight snicker, they both looked up at the blue sky.

"We were born and raised
In a summer haze"

"Soldiers for humanity!" Erwin yelled, charging out of the walls, eager for the new home of humans.

"Bound by be surprised of our
glory days"

Levi sliced a Titans neck, falling to his knees, the blood soon turned into steam and eventually disappearing.
Hanji kicked the Titans head clean off, watching it evaporate into nothing.

"I hate to turn up out the blue uninvited, but i couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it..."

"The Titans have been defeated!" A cadet yelled in victory, standing on the wall stood Hanji with Levi by her side.
They exchanged a few glances and a smile.

"I'd hoped you see my face that you'd be reminded that for me,
That It isn't over..."

"We won heichio" she smiled, "yeah we did" he sighed happily,
"maybe they can rest in peace..." He whispered, looking up at the sky and seeing Isabel's and farlans smile. He smiled back as he took hanjis hand.

"Never Mind I'll Find Someone Like You..."

Hanji held mikes hand as they walked down the street to there house, Levi walked with Erwin by his side, they past each other and looked the other way...