♡ Hevean Part 2 ♡

I dedicate this chapter to my dearest friend who really wanted a sequel. Grells_Chainsaw

«Two years later»

"Do you take Erwin as your husband, under the wings of freedom and heart of the survey Corp" the persist stated, holding his hands out.

"I do..." Levi said with a small smile, when he smiled back as then it started to fall to pieces, he let go of his hands, the crowed of watchers gasped, he didn't see the tall blonde headed man but the shorter brown headed women, her smile and a white sparkly dress. "H-Hanji" he stuttered, Erwin's eyes widened, "did you say Hanji?" He said as he stepped back and some people started to walk away.

"I-..." he stuttered, Erwin just walks back down the red carpet, "...shitty glasses what have you done to me..." He muttered, he looked up at the sky.

"That promise is over..." He sighed, walking away from the chaos of the wedding and back to his office. He threw the ring on his finger to an unknown space in his office,

"Our promise is gone..." He said, looking down at his desk, and there was a small engraved words on the desk,

"Hanji and Levi" he said as he read the small print on the wooden desk.

A tear strolled down his face as he felt his heart be ripped out, did he even love Erwin? , or was it just for him to get over her?. No one knows,

"Captain Levi you have strict orders from the commander!" A cadet said as he opened the office door,

"Yes?" Levi spoke back, he got off his chair and walked over to the cadet.

"He said you must leave your office it's been three months sir!" The cadet said holding his head eye, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

Levi tutted, "Ask him where he wants me to go?" He chuckled, as he walked back over to his desk.

The cadet nodded "eh...- y-yes sir" the young boy stammered running out the office.

He looked back at the small engraved writing and sighed,

"guess it's time" he muttered, he stood back up on his feet, walking over to the door and grabbed his brown jacket with the symbol attached on the back of it. The short captain walked down a small cobble stone path, connecting to a graveyard where over thousands of dead soldiers came to rest, but he knew where one lay and he couldn't forget it. Remembering the path, he quickly walked past the graves, and stopped at the one what hurt him the most.

"H-Hanji..." He said as he went on his knees, placing a flower on her grave, the flower was from the garden back at HQ.

"I'm sorry I broke our promise..." Levi spoke, a small draft of wind blew past,

"we found some new evidence for the Titans...w-we have a better chance." He said, placing his hand on the grave stone, "you can rest, I can handle this..." He smiled.

"But I need to let go..." He said, tears streamed down his porcelain face as he didn't want to face that fact.

"Bye" he says with a smile, he got up and the wind blew one more time as he walked away, letting the memories go with.

"Heichio!" Her voice said, her happy tone and her positive smile gone...

He kept walking no matter what he saw, he kept going no matter who he left behind because maybe...just maybe he can meet her at the top.