♡ Cage ♡

Hands touching that's were it began it soon began to develop into a monster crawling around the tight muscle in there chests of them eating away at the emotions bursting and thumping inside the cage that they call a heart.

Grasping at his shirt as if his hand could reach the pain he felt but nothing just the worn cotton of his white shirt through the thick blood that dripped off his fingers, his shaking knees collapsed, giving way, surrendering into the lack of food, sleep, warmth.

There she stood the water seem to fall from his eyes when seeing her standing atop of a hill her last blade in hand out of all odds, out of all the pain most soilders fell through but not her she stood gritting her teeth her legs wobbly but still standing to defeat what stood In front of her, no gear, one small blade...

"HANJIIII!" Yelled levi, reaching his hand out from the bottom of the hill laying in his friends pool of blood he couldn't move just his vision becoming a blur, the blade that she held tumbled down the hill passing her broken friends, passing the hope she had gripped when taking the blade from the ground.

Closing her eyes embracing that this was the end of her race, the race she started when she was born the race people pushed past her to get further but she in her own way come last she glanced around to see the grounds of smoke and dead bodies she looked back at the titan who crept closer, "PLEASE! HANJI" Levi cried struggling to his feet he began to stumble grabbing any sword he could find, his cage that beated in his chest began to break, melt, rot away into the acid in his stomach.

A memory of when life was much like a bitter sweet romcom, where the guy gets the girl, best friends fight and happy cliché ending bull crap..

That's what hanji zoe wished her life was like people say when you die all your regrets wash over you like a tsumi hitting a sandy beach near a dazzling city.

She didn't have regrets like Normal people should no she had to thank the future, present and the past for letting her meet Levi...that changed everything...