♡Melody♡

Hange sat down on a small stool that was placed there for the piano. She trailed her hands over the keys her eyes scanning every one of them.

She pressed down on the middle c before her fingers positioned ready to play a full melody and before her body even knew it her fingers were pressing away creating a beautiful tune.
Her eyes closed letting herself go...letting her worries drift away with every note.

Levi, her boyfriend had happened to be walking into the room where she was...it seemed he could only see her...white walls around her and a glossy white piano, she had a white dress on the trailed over the stool.

But in reality she was sat in her jeans and the room was painted grey with a rug and a sofa.

But Levi could see her in this white magnificent dream as if the melody she played showed him a different world.

She stopped looking at her fingers, her fingertips red with pressing down so hard on the keys.
She heard a faint clapping sound come from behind her she smiled knowing who it was.

"Levi, I wasn't that good." She chuckled turning her head to see him with a duster under his arm freeing his hands to clap for her.
He gave her his classic playful smirk,
"You showed me a whole new world." He spoke walking over and sitting beside her on the small stool that had barley enough room for two.

"I can't do that with music." She laughed playfully nudging him with her shoulder, "teach me." He spoke placing his hand over hers, her hand never seemed to leave the keys.

"I can't teach you when I-"
"Teach me."
She only smiled in response taking his hand placing it on middle c,
"Okay let's start with the basi-" he leaned in kissing her lips she closed her eyes letting the warmth of his lips control her.
"What was that for?" She asked, his fingers grazed her cheek,
"For being amazing."