"uh...andar chalo" he said embarrassed maybe and soon we walked in when Hussain close the door behind him and I stand there gazing each and every thing moving in a round when Hussain came in my view standing in his shalwar and banyan only. I tried moving my gaze but it struck on his big muscles.
uff. He is hot! My inner soul mouthed and I bite my lower lip to stop smiling.

"tum bhi utar lo garmi bohot hai" he spoke and at the same time widen his eyes.
"i...I mean change yourself fresh hojaogi" he said opening his suitcase and taking out some jeans and shirt to wear.
"tum yahan change karlo mai bath le leta hoon" he said walking out of the room to the washroom.

"chal Amaya lag ja kaam pe" I said walking straight to the dressing table and taking out the pins from my hairs.

Hussain POV:

Wiping myself with a towel I wore my clothes as fast as possible and came out of the washroom wiping my head seeing Amaya still in her bridal suit. The changes was that now her lehenga was hanging at a side and she was wearing tights below showing her skinny legs and her hair was now unclipped and was hanging to her belly.

She was taking off her jewelry when I got near her helping her opening the lock when she gazes my reflection in mirror and I passed one smile to her.
"you know Amaya" I said caring her back when she sees me
"kiya?" she asked
"im very happy to have you in my life" I and she smiles.

"main bhi" she said shyly and I moved back to give her some space to get up. I was about to walk put from there when she stops me and I saw in her eyes to speak.
"Hussain apnay accounts activate kar leejeye please" he said making me smile.

"soon I will" I said and started leaning towards her when she pushes me and ran inside the washroom.

I smiles at her change behavior and lay on bed watching tv when I heard my name.
"Hussain" Amaya called out and I went towards the bathroom door.
"kia hua" I asked when she became silent.
"kia hua Amaya?" I asked again

"wo I didn't take my clothes with me kia ap nikal ke de saktay hain?" she said and I walked inside the room again to find some clothes for my wife. Wife! Its an amazing word with tickly feelings.

Amaya POV:

Well done Amaya you are just so argh!!! Hussain kiya soch raha hoga tere bare main. How irresponsible you are kapray lena bhool gayi.
waisay usually ye filmo main hota hai nahi? Larka pehlay towel bhulta hai phir larki deti hai aur phir. Ehhh Amaya shut up!

"yelo" I heard him saying from the other side and opened a door a little and he handed me a beautiful turquoise blue color fork which I didn't knew was there.
Wearing it as soon as possible I walked out of the washroom rubbing my wet hair with towel when my eyes fell on him.

He was actually looking at me wide eyes.
"okh so I never thought I would be that paralyzed like in the films when people saw their wife with wet hairs. You are looking so gorgeous!" he complimented making my cheeks turn red and I combed my hair lying beside him for some good minutes as only 50 minutes was left for the check out.

-----------------------------------

"Amaya jaldi karo" Hussain said as I was in process of making scarf when he came in seeing me wide eyes. "kia hua" I asked him and he pointed towards my head.
" I carry scarf when I go out with bhai" I said waiting for him to say something but he smile instead.

"You are now with your husband and I really don't want you to carry scarfi will protect you " he added and I awkwardly unpin it when he came closer pulling my cheeks.
I'm not Maha!

We descended down the stairs and I saw the glass stairs as it was now a lot comfortable. Uhh no good pictures or memories! I wish I could have one I thought just when Hussain take out his phone and gesture me to smile when we was halfway.

Clicking few clicks himself he spotted one couple looking at us when he go near them and said something giving them his phone. Coming back to me he placed his arms around my waist and I saw him in eyes he smiles and the girl click just on the perfect time.

"Hussain kia kar rahay hain?" I asked shyly when he smile.
"pyar muhabbat ishq ....Romance love? He said and I smiled while he walked down the stairs making me smile.

Hussain toh romantic bhi niklay!

Hussain romantic he hain! Haina?
OMG the way he write loves in his statuses mentioning us is so adorable! Blush na aye ho he nahi sakta.
So coming back to the chapter. Kaisa tha?

Did you miss this story?

If yes show me with your comments and votes. I will try to update next part asap. With in 2 days maybe! Till then ap apna khayal rakhna.

Ps: there is something going on in my mind! May be I will share that also with you. and yeah please suggest the name also for chapter. coz im null