"Stay away or you will regret it." She warns.

"I regret nothing." I tell her and snatch the bag out of her hands. I wait at the door for Gianna who just got to the cash register. She wasn't there for the little disagreement with Brianna.

"Well let's go!" Gianna says. I follow suit behind her.

~|~|~

"Well that was successful!" Gianna says as we reach the parking lot.

"Yeah, we have to hang again sometime!" I respond.

"Oh! How about this Friday. I'm going to a party with a few friends. I would be so happy if you joined." I think about it. She would be the only one I would want to talk to there, but I'm sure her friends would include me. Let's hope.

"Sure." I say. She smiles.

"Yay! Okay, I'll text you the address. Or do you want me to pick you up?"

"Whatever is easier for you." I say.

"Is it okay if you drive yourself? Or do you want to drink?" I think about it.

"You know, just text me the address and I'll take a cab so I can drink."

"Okay. Bye!" We awkwardly hug with bags in hands and part ways. I get to my car satisfied. I got a lot of cute things and I'm going to a party on Friday. My second high school party! Yay me! I feel like London Tipton so much right now. I chuckle to myself.

After we went to Charlotte Russe, we went to Forever 21. There I got a pair of jean shorts, a lacy maroon shirt, and a creme colored sweater. Then we went to American Eagle and I got three pairs of jeans. Then we went to Wet Seal and I got really cute headbands. Then we went to Pink and I got a sweatshirt and three pairs of leggings. Lastly we went to Victoria Secret and I got bras and underwear. A very successful shopping trip if I do say so myself.

I pull into my garage and get out of my car, popping the trunk. I grab all of my bags and go to the garage door. I open it with my key and walk inside, turning on the light. I go up to my room and drop my bags. I will put the clothes away later. I sit down on my bed and grab my laptop. Opening it, I start to put my password in when the phone rings. Not my cell phone. The landline. Weird. I never get calls on there. I go over to it and pick it up.

"Hello." I say.

"CarlyAnne Spears! Where are you? I've been contacting you for the last hour when you didn't answer! Where are you?" It was Lanna.

"I was at the mall and my phone died, sorry."

"Okay, well I'll scold you later, but get here as soon as you can. You have a fight in five minutes." What?

"You tell me about this now!"

"I just scheduled it today. Now get here." She didn't have to tell me twice. I hang up and put on booty shorts with a tank top, throwing my sweatshirt on over it. I walk down my stairs and to my motorcycle. I get on and I'm off to the warehouse. I get there fifteen minutes after I talked to Lanna. I'm about ten minutes late.

"You're late." Lanna says as I walk in and she gives the announcer a thumbs up.

"A queen is never late, everybody else
Is just early." I tell her smirking.

"You're such a brat, quoting the princess diaries." I chuckle and then the announcer starts announcing.

"Tonight was an anonymous fight. It was randomly chosen. So we have the undefeated Midnight. And the used to be undefeated Bar." I groan and make eye contact with Zander. He mouths something and I furrow my eyebrows. Did he just mouth 'not this time'? Well we will see about that. I smirk. I get in the ring and the bell rings. We circle each other until I make the first move. I punch left and he blocks. Then I punch right and hit him. He punches my abs and I double over a bit. I recover quickly and roundhouse kick him which effects him slightly. I then punch his jaw and get him. He blocks a few more of my punches and I block a few more of his. He gets some good ones on me and I get some good ones on him. I then throw one more punch at his jaw and he holds it. I know that did it. I roundhouse kick him again, and he falls. I don't want to hurt him too much, so I jump on him, pinning his arms down. The bell rings after three seconds and I get off him, smirking victoriously.

"Not this time Bar." I say and walk back to Lanna.

"That's all for tonight, you want to stay and watch or leave?" She asks.

"Leave please." She smiles and says 'okay'. We leave, but not before I turn around and smirk at Zander. Then we are gone and going back home. You can glare at me all you want Zander, but I won't melt.

----
Word count:1,508
7/16/16
A/N:
Hi! I like this chapter and I wrote it during the day, so this authors note can be long. Since this is my longest authors note since a while, I'm going to remind you that tomorrow I will update and possibly Monday. Otherwise, I'm not sure about Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I will be away at sleep away camp and I won't have time to update. I will probably update Monday though because the bus ride there is about six and a half hours, so I'll be writing and reading a lot. So now, short stories that have happened the last few days.

So my brother and I were outside and it's raining. So this guy comes outside and my brother yells "you can wear my sweatshirt, because it's raining." And I start cracking up, as does the guy across the street. It was funny.

Another story! This one is my favorite.

Okay so my birthday is coming up and I have to move. Which sucks. Some people would be happy, but I'm dreading it. My life is in my neighborhood. My best friend lives right next door to me. It's amazing. Across the street is another one of my best friends and her brother who I'm also really close with. Then there's a family that is awesome. And then my brothers best friend across the street. And there are some other kids who we hang with. And leaving them will be really hard because we all hang out all the time. I'm moving a mile away, which isn't far, but it still sucks. I'll still go to the same school, but some of the kids in my neighborhood go to a different school or aren't in my grade. What I'm trying to say is, this sucks.

So my birthday is coming up and I told my parents that since they are ruining my life, they should get me a puppy. And I didn't think they'd say yes, but they thought about it and now I'm getting a puppy!! My parents said stuff like three dogs, no way, but I'm really good at convincing. So now I'm getting a dog and ahhhh!! So moving sucks, but getting a puppy for my birthday doesn't.

So vote and comment. I love y'all! I sound southern. Hahah love you.

Follow me on social media:
Twitter:amadp_123
Instagram:amadp_123

Lots of love,
Ana<3