Acknowledgements

So Vacation Blues is finally a completed story and I have a bunch of cuties to thank.

For everyone who took the time to read this book, thank you so very much! You do not know how much every read, vote and comment means to me.

anonymous2110 my lovely editor I love you so much!  You've put up with me and my tardiness and edited the new chapters in such short amounts of time. Your dedication marvels me and I'm eternally grateful to you for taking time out and giving me a hand with this book!

santheghost honey you're the reason this book is on Wattpad. I remember feeling shy about posting it and you forced me to. Thank you so much for that. From being the first person to vote and comment, to being my constant supporter, I really can't thank you enough, girl! <3

Jurexell your ideas, suggestions and advises have added to this book so, so, so much. Every single one of your comments never failed to brighten my mood. Your support motivated me to write even when I didn't feel confident in my writing. I love you :-*

VrushaliPokharkar nevermind021 and Shreyakadam every message you guys sent me telling me how much you loved the book was what helped me get through my writer's blocks. Every time I lacked inspiration, I would remember you guys and your love and support and it would give me strength to tackle my sporadic writer's blocks. Thank you so much for everything!

SophiaRusso you've been my inspiration as a writer. You inspired me to write back in 8th grade. Seeing you weave magic with words in the way you do, I couldn't help but fall in love with this art of writing. Thanks for everything :)

starstrucknstardust Nimiack_stupendo rxkshftcxlum and BrazenBookaholic you guys rock! Love all of you to the end of the world for being with me on this journey!

I'm sorry I've not mentioned everyone here but you guys know how much I love you  I literally can't say this enough times. I loved being on this roller-coaster with all of you, sharing something close to my heart. This is my first story that I've finished and its all because of you guys. Thank you so freaking much!

 Thank you so freaking much!

This is me over and out!

Toodles!