Chapter 122

Sometimes we can't do what we want..we plan thousands of things but it's rare to have them like planned...we are unaware if the things going to take it pace even after a second...same was the situation with nandini...few hours back she was thinking of going back to manik and now she has locked herself in a room....she is not able to believe the things that are happening to her...

"I love you too meri jaan"

"Hamesha"

"I won't let you happen anything"

"Let it all out"

"I am with you "

"Good morning baby"

"I miss you my love"

Nandini's head was filled with manik's thoughts , his words , his care , his love and affection....she can't imagine her life without her man who gave her the love she craved for..he made her believe in relations...

"Nandini" a voice came...a relief scattered across her face on hearing the voice..it was his voice...her manik's voice..she felt like someone returned her soul back to her...she didn't have words to describe what she was going through...

"Manik" she whispered before getting up from her place...she paced slowly towards the door and unlocked it..her steps went back wards...she slowly moved back with her eyes fixed in the door....thinking that now now the door will get open and she will see the face she was willing to..

Tik tik !! The sound of seconds moving was only there...her heart was aching on not seeing the one she wants to...

Finally the door went open to see manik standing with frowns on his head, his face was devoid of smile...his face of having sad expressions....he looked a perfect hunk in blue jeans with check shirt; sleeves folded till his elbows!....

Nandini saw him and a stream of tears ran down her each eye.... Nandini ran to him and he pacing ahead; hugged her and picked her up from the ground... Her tears got soaked into his shirt...
Nandini kept on hugging him more tighter and he too responded in order to calm her down and make her realize that he is with her...

"Ma-aan-ik" nandini said in between her sobs....

"It's Ok. !! main yahan hi hun.... I am here " manik tried calming her down...

"Take me manik" nandini said

"I am here to take you.." Manik said

Manik kept her back on the floor and slowly broke the hug only to see her red swollen eyes and a pale face...

"I am sorry baby " he said and pulled her face towards him and she hid her face in his chest...

"Come " manik said and held her hand..he paced outside with nandini coming behind him with head hung low..manik looked at Nandini's mother who looked at the other side as she didn't have words to say....what can she say ?? That she was going to make her marry to someone with whom she didn't want to and even when she was already married and was happy....manik chose to stay quiet at the moment as he didn't want nandini to take more stress....manik and nandini slowly moved down the stairs and finally got out of the house...manik opened the door if the car for nandini and she sat in....manik too took his seat and ignited the engine only to drive out of the house onto the streets and then reaching the main road.....nandini sat quietly looking outside the window...

"Nandini I guess k we just passed by your park " manik said trying to enlighten the mood..

"Hhmm" nandini just hummed with his gaze fixed on the road..

"Nandini us baary my mut socho" manik said keeping his hand on hers with was on her lap..

"Kaisy na sochun manik? I never thought k mama aisa kuch kryn gi ? Pr I forgot k woh whi hn jin ki wajah sy I left that house " nandini had pain inher voice...

Manik kept on driving and now they hit a type of isolated place as it was getting dark.....manik came by car and was again driving and had to drive a long way......he just came in an emergency as soon as harshad told him of Nandini's mom's plans a day before...

Manik halted the car in the middle of the road and looked at nandini who was looking at the front mirror...there was complete silence but it was broken by 'tip tip' of the rain drops....it was slow but a scene to watch...first monsoon rain...the trees on the sides of the roads getting wet...the toad giving the darker shade if black....manik opened his car door and came out and as expected nandini didn't come out as she wasn't in a mood to enjoy the most wanted time of the year..she was waiting for the rain and wanted to enjoy with manik but now the situation was different...

It was first rain of monsoon

Manik was there

But she was once again hurt by the same person..

She once again thought that she is orphan....

Manik stood in front of the car getting drenched in rain and looked at nandini who was looking at him blankly...

"Come nandini" manik called her out

Nandini kept her hands on the seats and moved her shoulders upwards a bit and looked here and there trying to calm herself maybe....she looked at manik and her hands automatically went to the door's knob and she opened it...she stepped out and drops fell on her...first she shivered but got used to of it...she closed the door and looked up on the sky , dark sky...she moved towards manik and looked at him....

"New memories ?" Nandini asked bringing a smile on manik's face..

"Of us " manik said and came towards her...manik kissed her temple earning a relaxed n peaceful smile from her..

Manik grabbed her by her waist and picked her up....she looked up at the sky , extending her arms in the air she welcomed rain.....manik kept her back and locked her eyes with his....they moved forward and fused their lips...they kissed after days and were feeling like they got their breath back , their hearts started beating again... There wasn't any urgency  but their need of love of each other......

Done with update
Finally their first rain together....😍
With love from Humna