chapter 25

The sky was dark so was the streets except for the light of the moon flashing on two love birds standing in front of nandini's building where her flat was located and were staring at the stars all lost when manik suddenly moved his gaze to Nandini and said "They are but not more than my star." That was a reply to Nandini's statement which was " manik the stars are so beautiful na." Nandini blushed in the darkest shade of red and shifted her eyes on the ground. Manik smirked at her reaction and pulled her in a side hug..she responded back and wrapped her arms around his waist and kept her head on his heart. Manik planted a kiss on her head and snuggled her more into him. They stayed in that position for almost 4 good minutes and wantedly parted.. " good night..I love you." Manik said and pecked her forehead protectively.."good night and I love you too " Nandini said and left blushing hard. Manik was driving on the roads of Mumbai to reach his destination which was Malhotra mansion. He received a call and stopped the car after what he listened; hunted up the call and started his journey again but with different destination. He stopped the car infront of airport and moved in. As he saw them a smile appeared on his face and he moved to them and took their blessings.

"chacha chachi aap kaise ho..?? " Manik greeted them after taking blessings from them and taking their luggage and headed towards the car.."hum theek par tum kaise ho or nandu kahan hai..??" Chachi asked as she didn't saw Nandini..."who actually she doesn't know about ur arrival it's a surprise." Manik said as he loaded the luggage into the car and they settled themselves in the car. Thhey had an amazing journey with lots of jokes,  gossips and of course telling manik about Nandini's cute antics in her childhood to which he just wanted to kiss her. Manik stopped the car in front of nandini's building and told them about nandini's flat and left after saying that he will meet her tomorrow and it's quite late and  asked them to take rest.

"Aap dono..wow. I mean aap log kaise. I missed you so much"..Nandini clinged to them in excitement as she opened the door and saw most beautiful sight in front of her eyes. Tears brimmed up in the duo's eyes after seeing each other after so long.

"Aap kab aye"..Nandini asked trying to figure out what's going on..."bus abhi abhi Delhi ki flight se..it was manik's plan" Chacha told Nandini and she just wanted to crash in his chest for such a wonderful gift..".acha tou aap teeno ne mujhe Kuch bhi nhi bataya" Nandini said crossing her hands on her chest.."Sab to pata that nandu surf hum teeno ko nhi."

Chachi told nandini while pulling her cheeks..".haw...aap sab ko pata tha or phir bhi nahi bataya"...Nandini said. They had a short conversation as it was getting late and retired to their room to have a peaceful slumber. Nandini lied on the bed but suddenly her phone buzzed flashing the name of manik.

She attended the call in first ring and started " manik why didn't u told me. Tum janty theyy phir bhi nahin bataya...or baki sab ko bata diya. I will not talk to you. You are such a monster..." Nandini completed making a cute angry piut and left manik to smile.

"Ohoo meri jaan I love you u know what I can imagine how cute u will be looking while saying this and making a cute pout and Haan I didn't told you because it was a surprise baby and act to be angry because I know u can't be and I am sorry." Manik said and Nandini smiled and felt extremely happy to have him and gave up the idea of fake anger and said..

"It's OK manik and thank you it was the bestest gift. I love you way more"...Nandini said while blushing. "Anything for u my love and sleep now coz it's quite late and u vl be tired in the morning. Good night. Sweet dreams baby.." Manik said. "sweet dreams " They hunted up the call but the smile didn't leave their lips. They lied on the bed thinking of each other and slept.

"Daddyyy." Nandini said in excitement as she she saw Mr.malhotra sipping tea in the launge and gossiping with her chacha. Mr.malhotra kept the cup of tea on a table and stood up and gave his princess a side hug and fatherly kiss on her head.."aap yahan " Nandini asked..."actually princess woh I came to meet Mr.murthy as he came last night so I came in the morning coz it was late and I also wanted to discuss something with him..."Mr.malhotra said and sat back and nandid went to kitchen to have a some gossips with her Chachi as she was always her friend.

On the other hand the Fab five was at college for some contract as that contract for the album was planned  by space."OK so u guys have rocked it once more and ur album will be released after 2-3 months " The principal said and Fab Five stood with the proud.

"Thankyou." Manik said on behalf of everyone and fab five left. As they left manik's phone buzzed and a smile appeared on his face to which everyone smiled recognizing his reason for smiling..."hello Mani so how was your meeting.."  Nandini asked sounding like a super caring wife.." Haan it was best and principal said that it will be released in two-three months "..manik said..."wow..congratulations manik...love you." Nandini said and manik replied as a whisper so that no one can hear but everyone did..." love you too.."

"Kya keh rhi thi ..??  Cabir asked and manik said.." woh key rhi thi congratulations." He tried to cover up but cabir again asked " Bus yeh hi kaha..ya kuch or bhi..lekin agr tujhe nhi batana tou theek hai." Manik controlled his smile and Alya said instead of manik. "c'mon cabir choro na usse."

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna