chapter 82

"I will be on time to pick you up...and if you are free before that so you can call.."manik said pecking nandini's forehead as he vaulted the car in front of her hospital as she was going to resume her work.."ok... " nandini nodded smilingly and kissed his cheek.."bye" nandini said and got down from the car.....manik kept on looking at her till she reached the door as he saw her turning and waving her hand to him and then vanished inside the hospital...manik ignited the engine and left to meet the owner of the company who was was signing contract with Fab five for their album....he reached there and saw his friends already there...so entering inside the owner's cabin they greeted him and then started with there work....on the other hand nandini was checking a patient's file when she heard the knock on the door..."come in" nandini said still being engrossed in the file...the door went open but nandini was still working..not finding any other sound and someone talking nandini looked upwards only to find her parents standing at the doorway.."aap log yahan.."nandini said closing the file..."batheye.." nandini asked them while pointing towards the seats placed in front of her table..."woh hum tumsy kehny aye thy k kal tumhary aunty or uncle ki anniversary k liye hum ny aik party arrange ki hai...or we want you and manik to come... " nandini's father gave nandini an invitation.."plzz beta hamein bht acha lagy ga.."nandini's mom said keeping her hand on nandini's placed on the table..."theek hai" nandini said while nodding her head.... "thankyou beta..ab hum chalty hn.." nandini's mom.said and they stood up to leave and were going when.."mom dad.."nandini called them to which they turned as they heard those words from her mouth...nandini said and ran to her parents to take her both in a hug...she was controlling herself from doing this as she thought that she will be thrown again but she couldn't control herself from crushing into their arms after all they were her parents...although not real but parents are parents....they are always the best ppl in the world for their children......they broke the hug and the ladies were in tears..."meri bachi.." padma said and took nandini in a hug...soon they broke and her parents left leaving a smiling nandini behind...nandini was packing her stuff as her work as finish and only texted manik as she thought that he might be busy..."come.in"nandini said as she heard knock on the door..the person came in and without uttesring a word took nandini behind an back hug and received a giggle from her side..that person was.none other than manik malhotra who started kissing her neck standing in the same position..."you always make it extreme difficult for me to control myself from loving you, from coming close to you.."manik said biting her earlobe.."who asked you to control..?".nandini said ruffling his hair and making him look in her eyes...manik changed their position and now nandini was facing him while her back touching the edge of the table..."now you yourself are awaking the monster inside me.." manik said and while holding her waist with both hands he lifted her a little and made her sit on the table..manik locked his lips with nandini's not giving her any chance to protest...he was kissing her madly forgetting their surroundings...as he always says that he doesn't give damn to anyone...nandini stood surrendered and let him do what he was doing and after few seconds she too responded with some passion...they broke the kiss on feeling each other put of oxygen and rested their for heads with each other but nandini shifted her he'd on his shoulder and he happily caressed her hair....after becoming normal manik made nandini stand on the floor and don't know what came in his mind that he planted a kiss on her forehead that too so lovingly that it will make anyone to wait for a.second and feel the blessing that the owner of the world is showering on his/her....nandini smiled and then both left.........
"Manik today I felt the love in their voices...the love which I wanted from my parents.." nandini said as she was telling manik about her parents' invitation and rested her head on the seat of the car and her face looked like she was tension free...manik smiled at her statement and held her hand which was on her lap....
Done with today's update..hope u like it..with love from humna