chapter 32

The girls took there seats beside the bride's sitting arrangement with their drums and sang with full joy. The air was filled with different voices singing mehndi songs together while others slightly danced with few main steps. The decoration for mehndi function were again held in park in front of her building as she again convinced manik with her cuteness and Mr.malhotra with her daughter love and that melted the hearts of malhotras and they agreed without further argument but decorated the whole area or rather park as per their own instructions and made sure that the security was there. The whole park looked different and ofcourse breathtaking with all different decorations than previous and all new flowers. The decor was all mixed in green and other bright colours according to mehndi..bestest mehndi designers were called to fill nandini's hands with henna and his super caring fiance confirmed that there is no chemical used in henna that can result in damaging her skin. Nandini was coming towards the setup made for her sit comfortably in a contrast of pink lehenga, orange shirt and green dupatta which she settled perfectly on her left shoulder which landed till her hands and her hair braided in paranda and looked way more beautiful and the smile on her face due to manik's love and affection made her look breathtaking. She came with Alya on her left side wearing dress frock in pink and white colour which can cover the whole are around her if she will be twirling around. Muki was all ready there and the smile bade brighter as she saw Nandini coming; she looked stunning as always in her own way of styling , wearing a blend coloured patiala shalwaar and red coloured kameez with yellow koti looking a proper "sikhni hun main bhatinda ki " which she was not really but Punjabi. Navya was greeting some of the ladies wearing yellow coloured lehenga and navi blue coloured full sleeves chili looking like a full actress with her strands left open with loose curls. Soha slowly paced towards from behind and stood beside multi wearing parrot green colored lehenga and tail blue coloured choli showing her perfect curves. She looked of course hot in that with a killing smile on her face. Nandini smilingly moved towards the place where she is supposed to sit and chachi carefully made her sit and planted a kiss on her temple.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna