Chapter 113

It was a bright sunny day and as usual malhotra mansion was same with just few changes as manik and everyone was making efforts to make everything perfect....nandini was sitting on the bed resting her head with the taj of bed and manik was sitting beside her wrapping his arms around her...they were watching a film on manik's pleads as he found it a way of changing her mood...."manik" nandini called him to which he replied with a "hhmm" "I want to take bath...I'm stinking " nandini said cutely "no you are not and it may hurt you " manik reasoned her keeping his hand on her cheek..."no it won't....I will feel fresh...aisy tou mujhy lag rha hai as though I'm in hospital...I'm covered with medicines " nandini said and manik finally agreed....he got down from the bed , gently took nandini in his arms and carried her to the washroom....he placed her on the washroom slab and started opening the buttons of her shirt...done with unbuttoning it he kept the shirt aside and said "I'll come in a sec " with this he moved out and came back with a bandage type thing...he placed it on the slab and carefully removed the bandage from nandini's stomach..it had covered almost full of her stomach....he band down and kissed her wound making sure not to hurt her....nandini closed her eyes and her hands travelled to ruffle his hair...he stood straight and kissed her lips..."this will soak the water so that water won't reach your wound and won't hurt you " manik told her about the bandage he brought and placed that puffy type bandage on her wound...manik filled the tube with warm water and came back to undress her and gently carried her to the tub and laid her in it..."zaada garam (hot) tou nhi hai ?" Manik asked to which she nodded in a no...he took off his shirt and stepped in the tub sitting behind her and stretching his legs with she sotting between his legs...he took amount of her strawberry shampoo in his palm and massaged her hair giving her peace....manik then applied soap all over her arms and shoulder and kissed her shoulder sending a shiver down her spine....manik like a perfect husband applied soap all over her body...his touch always sent shiver down her spine and he earned a slight moan from her side...manik carefully roamed his long fingers on her stomach removing the medicine from there...manik after being done of bathing his baby picked her and came out...he made her stand on the floor and she held his waist...he grabbed the town from hanging shelf and tried her fully making sure there is bot a single drop of water as it can result in catching cold...he wrapped towel around her and took another one from bathroom cupboard and covered her hair with it....he kissed her forehead and picked her up in his arms...he cane into the room with having an eye-lock with her...he made her sit on the bed and came back to her after getting a pair of capris and tank top accompanied by her under garments.....he slid them in her figure making sure he doesn't hurt her...he made her wear shorts and then carefully applied healing ointment on her wound and covered it with a small sized bandage and then made her wear her shirt...he then got up and walked up to the dresser to grab a brush from there..he came back and slowly started brushing her hair...she sat there giving him permission to clean her , to heal her........a small smile crept on nandini's lips as she thought about how lucky she is to blessed by manik...after finished his work of brushing his hair , nandini looked towards him and hugged him leaving him shocked but he did respond to her warmth...."I will try to get you your nandini back " nandini said while hugging and manik smiled...he tightened the hug..."I am sorry for being so dumb these days but I promise I'll try " she promised "don't be sorry...I can understand k tum pr kya guzri ho gi or is main tum akeli nhi ho...I'm there with you...hamesha " manik said cupping her face after breaking the hug.."hamesha " nandini said and again hugged him earning same response from him...."wait" manik said and got up and nandini gave him a confused expression "romance baad mein kr lyna warna thand lag jaye gi " manik said and started drying her hair with the dryer...nandini blushed and let him do what he was doing...."I love you manik" nandini said after he dried her hair and brushed them one last time "I love you too" manik said keeping the brush back on the dresser...."nandini I'm there for you.....if you have something in you then let it all out...don't pretend to be OK if you are not or mere saamny tou bilkul bhi nhi.." Manik said sitting in front of nandini on his toes and holding her hands....nandini just moved a little down and joined her forehead with his and a stream of silent tears escaped her eyes and she kept closing her eyes to feel the moment; to share their pain...
No one , no one can understand their situation , their inner turmoil with which they are fighting for their loved ones...you can pretend that you are OK in front of everyone but your love will understand it ; will read it in your eyes..manik also closed his eyes calming his senses...they both were each other's weakness and strength....they can smile in front of each other and can cry their heart out in front of each other....they don't need words to confess their love or to tell one another that they are there...they are the ones who are with each other even if they are not...they are the one who can sense each other's presence...they can read each other...they know each other more then they know themselves....for them me and you are nothing but it's all about US.....

"You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain" Ellie Goulding's words are seriously defining them...their hugs are their solace...their kiss are their medicine...their existence is bring a smile on their lips....
After what it seemed like eternity they opened their eyes moved back buy didn't leave each other's hands...they looked at each other..both were having few tears in their eyes...manik gently pulled her and she landed in his laps with her legs encircling his waist as he sat in the floor and both were facing each other..manik leaned closer to her face with eyeing her lips....nandini on sensing what's coming closed her eyes and manik placed his lips on hers for a slow soothing kiss...manik kissed her ever so softly that a little pressure will break her...nandini too responded softly deepening the kiss...nandini's hand were kneading his hair while his one hand was holding her face by her cheek and other was wrapped securely around her waist...they finally broke the kiss in feeling each other in need of oxygen and manik went towards her neck and started giving her a trail of kisses...his feather like kisses created havoc in her senses...he kept on giving her immense pleasure and she just moaned his name in response...manik stopped and looked at her and she on not feeling his warm breath opened her eyes to see her man looking at her with love.....nandini hugged him to avoid blushing and he happily engulfed her in his arms...

Manik and Nandini were sitting on the swing in the terrace , cuddling each other and staring at not a starry sky...clouds were covering the stars in the sky...cool breeze touched their face..."I hope monsoon's first rain comes soon" Nandini said as she thought it might rain "it will" "may be tonight" Manik continued and held Nandini more close to him...."don't stop me from drenching in it " Nandini said showing Manik her index finger as she thought he night stop her because of her condition..."I will stop you" Manik said and Nandini said "Mr monster you can't stop me " Nandini pulled herself from his grip and sat on the swing on her knees..."Mrs monster I will " Manik said and again pulled her in his embrace "mani" Nandini said in a stern cum pleading tone "meri jaan tumhein dard ho ga on your wound...warna main kyun rokun ga ?" "Baad mein bheeg lena jan theek ho jao " Manik politely explained her "but it will be first rain na " Nandini said making a cute pout and looking at him with pleading eyes "we'll see" Manik said "don't make such pouts or else I will eat you up " Manik said pecking her pout..."what if aaj baarish na ho..I mean kuch bhi ho sakta hai " Manik said  "hmm" Nandini hummed and both tightened the hug , getting each other's warmth....

Done with the update....for this first time wrote something like this so hoping you will like it..don't forget to leave your comments...with love from Humna