chapter 2

"Nandini you can't allow your past to disturb you ,or to affect ur life or ur future." Manik said as he sat on his knees in front of nandini and held her hands protectively in his strong ones.

She again got lost in his words and those memories once again started troubling her. Manik felt her hands slightly trembling, he quickly took her in his embrance and let her cry coz it was the only way she can reduce her pain by saying whatever she had in her heart.

Nandini's pov

Manik kept on consoling me, I hugged him tighter and tighter because I didn't want to lose him, I can't let him also leave me like everyone else did. I could feel his concern for me, his love for me, and his efforts to make me forget everything happened to me or my family did to me. I also want to forget this but whenever I close my eyes that incident flashes in my mind and I can't do anything then.

Something like that happened to me tonight that's why I came running to whom I love to be with. With whom I feel peace, whose arms are heaven to me. My Manik.

Nandini slowly broke the hug and looked at manik who kept on staring at her as he knew she needed to say something.

"Manik why! Why I can't forget that? Why I am crying for the ones who didn't care about , who threw me away?" Nandini questioned him sobbing and he just held her hands as he himself didn't have answers to those questions.

"Manik am I that bad ke sab mujhe chor ke chale gye? Am I that bad?" she sat down on the floor leaning with the wall and crying hard. Manim sat beside her and she just looked at him with teary eyes and rested her head on his shoulders while he put his arms around her shoulders.

"Manik" Nandini called. Manik just hummed. "Manik when I was a kid I always wished that I also have the kind of parenrs that take their chdren out and but them chocolates and toys." Nandini said as she stopped crying and while saying she was normal because of imagining things in her mind but then she realized it's all a dream it can't be true.

"Manik why did they do this?" Nandini asked as Manik caressed her hair. Listening to this he stopped doing that and looked at Nandini who was looking at her with questioning eyes. He resumed caressing her hair and replied. "Mer jaan! Why are thinking so much. Haan? When I was sad because of Nyonika, you told me that forget the past, she is gone. So, why are u thinking that hurts you again and again. Just forget the past." He completed his sentence with a smile to which nandini gave a fake smile.

Nandini's alarm rang and at that time they realized that they didn't sleel whole night and it was 5am." now yoj go and sleep. See how swollen are my baby's eyes because of crying." he said as nandini turned the alarm off.

"I am not sleepy." Nandini said and manik didn't  further argue because he didn't want to force her so he kept on caressing her hair and she kept on doodling on his hand..

Here is the second one. So,guys I hope u liked it. Leave ur comments. And if u feel like boring u can tell..

with love from Humna