chapter 16

As Nandini reached Manik he grabbed her hand and took her to a lumber room with some stuff in it extra one as it was the store of the party hall.

"Manik kya kr rahe ho. Chodo mujhe. Koi a jaye ga..." She said in one go and tried to loose his grip but in vain his grip was much stronger. He enjoyed her this cute angry sight ad she looked damn cute making cute angry faces despite the fact that she wasn't at all angry but was just acting and manik being the one who knows her in and out understood her game and tightened his grip.. "Koi nhi aye ga. Or agr a bhi gya tou kya I don't care. No one can ever stop me from showering my love on you..." He said which made Nandini smile and blush. He smirked that how he can manofy her. He leaned closer to her lips and was going to take her lips in his when he stopped and looked at her who just deepened that eye-lock, he looked at her with all the love and he being a true gentleman asked for her assurance to which she felt on cloud 9 that how much lucky she is and then assures him from her eyes and he without waiting any other second took her pouty lips in his and chewed all her lipstick. He kissed her like meeting after ages and showing all his right on her and once again showing her his love in the form of that beautiful moment they we're spending together but broke it as he felt her grip getting stronger on his collars as a sign of shortage of breath. He left her and joined his for head with her. Both breathing heavily with closed eyes...with having a never ending smile on their faces which didn't left their lips since they met each other..no matter how hard is the situation they always stood by each other's side and kept on making efforts to make each other smile to make each other calm. As it is said that there is no love if there is no trust and ame is the case with them both trusting each other with no boundaries and never beokeb that trust in any situation. Manik knew that his much Nandini is shy of doing the things which are regular now a days and he just loved her this innocence and was always there to keep her trust on him. He never crossed his limits especially before marriage because he knew that how his love is and that made their love more stronger. Love that completed them. Love that flew away their sadness and brought light in their darken lights. They accepted each other with their pasts and faults and lackings. They loved each other like no one else and did every possible thing to keep them happy. Nandini was the only one to turn the monster manik into a kindhearted manik and he was the only one who recognized the pain behind her smile and brought the true smile on her face and shared her pain and tried his best to make her forget whatever happened. As he always says that Nandini is the star which made the lights to enter into my life and is shunning for him like a star.
They moved out if that store and saw the party still going and very smiling thatbtheir friends didn't caught them as they we're all in different places. They we're standing when manik got a call so he left after making assure to her that he will be coming to which she just calmed him and told him to take his time and she is okay. As he left me.malhotra stood beside her and took her to introduce her to some of the people. He took her to them and introduced her as his would be daughter-in-law to which all were happy listening and gave her and manik lots of blessings. Mr.malhotra took her to one more family actually and introduce them to her and as she saw that aunty was in a saree which meant that she was a traditional one so she joined her hands and greeted a-her in traditional way saying "Namastay" to which first of all the lady was shocked but very happy that she did know the ways to greet and was very much impressed by her. The lady didn't expected this because her own daughter who was standing with her wearing black backless knee length ffock and had her hair tied in a bun exposing her bare back...."she is my would be daughter-in-law and manik's wife.."Mr.malhotra introduced Nandini to them and as the girl heard her expressions changed into an angry one as she was trying her hard to be with Manik and marry him not because she loves him but because she wanted him and wanted his wealth nothing else. The lady who was till now impresses by Nandini also fumed in anger as she also thought that her daughter will be marrying the richest person's son. Nandini observed that there is something going in their heads but didn't thought about that yet and left as she was called by manik. Mr.malhotra smiled at his son's restlessness when he doesn't see Nandini around..."tum kahan chali gyi thi.?? "Manik asked as she came to him..."manik manik..!! Woh dad was introducing me to the guests.."Nandini said calming him and he just held by her waist and pulled her closer to which she said.."manik kya chodo mujhe yahan sab hn..." She said looking here and there.."and you think that I care or waise bhi koi nhi aye ga see we are far from them all and most of the people are taking and rhi baat hamare doston ki tou woh chaley gye hn kyun k they were tired....now anything else...?? "Manik said making her look around and giving her all information and then again looked here and there to hide her blush and to find something so that he can stop..."idhr udhr kya dekh rhi ho...?? Koi bahana nhi hai..." Manik said still holding her by her waist and with this he dragged her in the corner and pinned her to the wall and kissed on her forehead and then kissed her hand which was entwined with his. She smiled at his sweet torchers and stood there all surrendered. She hugged him going all red with constant blushing. He wrapped his arms around her and kept her close to him. They we're unaware that two eyes full of hatred and anger were watching them and that was the same girl the daughter of mehta's who was in black dress and was angry in hearing the relation between manik and Nandini. She took the glass kept on the table beside her and threw the glass on the floor which scattered into pieces and broke manan's precious moment. They broke the hug and manik shouted to know who was there and heard the sound of someone running and realized that it was a girl as the sounds were of heels. Nandini became worried but manik consoled her and came back to the hall but there was no girl except for few men who were bidding good bye to Mr.malhotra. manan moved towards Mr.malhotra and took his blessing not telling him about anything as he was going to Newyork back from the morning's flight and didn't allowed them to join him at the airport to see him off as he knew that it was late and wanted them to rest and left after hugging them and giving strict instructions to manik to take care of his princess.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna