chapter 48

The time passed with manan sleeping and hugging each other and even they have reached the airport with their friends and dad in order to see them off....it was late night or rather morning as it was after 12:00pm....they were the only people on the airport without any luggage or even a bag in which they could fit their one dress and it was confusing Nandini as she never knows when manik can shock her with a new surprise but as she trusted him she didn't took anything and not even thought that what happens if she want gets her things...Nandini was actually sure that there will be something which will shock her gain and being ready for the surprise she left with manik to get seated in the plain only after meeting their friends and getting instruction from her daddy to take care of herself....they moved in and seated themselves in the business class ; the beauty of great design and a high-tech oasis where they can relax, rest and dream,settle into unparalleled comfort, and adapt the personal space to suit their needs. Lounge on an ottoman ; catch some sleep or make productive use of their time with a large work surface... seat also features ample stowage options, a vast selection of in-flight entertainment and a contemporary setting for world-class cuisine...it was actually done for nandini as manik could bot compromise with her health and didn't her to get any type of pain in her body due to sitting in a long journey and wanted to give everything he can to nandini just to bring a smile on her face which actually appears with only his love he showers on her...they made their selves comfortable while leaning with the back of chair or rather a couch which had 32 inches tv in front of them...they laid with hand in hand and nandini pecked manik's cheek and said "thankyou so much manik...I love you itna saara.." she said and stretched her arms to show the quantity in which she loves him....manik smiled at her statement and returned the favour of Peck on her lips....Nandini smiled and kept her head on his chest as he wrapped is his arm around her and kissed her head..as now the plane took the departure and was flying in between the clouds....their journey was going smooth with discussing about random topics or the places they will be visiting reaching Venice and all....their wasn't any type of thundering in the way so the flight was going without an disorders and the business class didn't gave them any troubles....after talking for a while manik observed nandini's even breathe and gave him a sign that she was asleep that too peacefully as she was sleeping in her mani's arms where she is safe and has no fear....after pecking her forehead and stroking her hair manik mailed someone on his phone regarding job as he didn't wanted to do the work in front of Nandini and while she was sleeping manik thought to complete it.....he was feeling the most luckiest man having Nandini as his life partner as she is the sweetest of all even in this generation when everyone is thinking about their own but she always thinks of her family and the ones and if she mets someone and doesn't knows that persons even then she helps that person in every way she can and no doubt that she is the innocent of all and manik promised whitin himself to protect her and will not let anyone harm her....they time flew away with manik sleeping only for half an hour and rest of the time admiring his lady and was now awake and doing his favourite job of admiring his love who was waking up after having a sound sleep of about two or two and a half hours as she slept at home so she wasn't that much sleepy and all thanks goes to manik who was super caring about everything from her comfort level to food that too according to her health and taste, spare clothes, and what not though they didn't brought any luggage with them but manik had already done full preparations for each and everything.....Nandini slowly opened her eyes and recognised her surrounding and realized that she was travelling and didn't felt any type of disturbance in her sleep because of manik who was with her every second...she rubbed her eyes like a baby and made a cute pout after which she looked at manik who was all time smiling at her..."theek se soya na mera baby " manik asked as Nandini got normal as it was normal to get a little changed or rather taking time to recognise everything going around....."hhmm" Nandini replied and snuggled into manik who smiled at her babyish gestures and kissed her temple...almost five minutes passed and then Nandini said "Mani tumhary baazo (arm) pain tou nahi kr rhi..? " Nandini asked as she thought that it must be hurting as she was resting her head from a long time "nhi tou...kyun..? " manik asked as he didn't understood her question that why she was asking..."woh main ne us waqt se apna sar (head) tumhair baazo pr rakha hua hai " Nandini said like she was saying the truth...manik didn't expected this type of question but then thought that she can coz she is the most caring lady on the planet..."jaan main kabhi bhi nhi thak sakta hun or I get peace whenever u r with me and never ever think like this OK.." manik said with his same loving tone and his words once again overwhelmed Nandini and she looked toward him still hugging him to which he just pecked her lips.....
Here is the update...hope u like it...thankyouuu for ur patience and now my papers are over so u will be getting regular updates but if I won't be able to give then I am sorry in advance.....love u all...with love from humna