chapter 71

"Nandini" harshad called her as everyone else moved towards the garden to have a evening tea but harshad stopped nandini by caller her name.."hhmm" nandini just hummed turning back towards him with a smile on her face..."mujhy lagta tha k manik is lucky to have you pr aaj pata chala k you are lucky to have him.." harshad said and nandini blushed a little on hearing the beautiful truth about her husband..."he cares for you...and your smile matters a lot to him..." harshad said moving towards her "I am happy for you " harshad continued and nandini was now feeling way more lucky and proud to have manik.....they too moved towards the garden where everyone was busy in their own...the girls gossiping among themselves and the boys doing their own chit chat..harshad joined the boys' group while nandini joined girls'...... manik's eyes spotted his star in between a.group of girls and could feel that she was still not wholy recovered with all the things happened...he saw her smiling while he was true not a fake one but still it was not like he wanted to see....manik was staring at her as there was no tomorrow and the time froza for him....nandini was well aware of his gaze but didn't looked at him as she knew that she will be lost in his chocolaty eyes....his intense gaze was making nandini blush which didn't got unnoticed by manik and this was making even more difficult for him to move his eyes off nandini..."guys lets play something..." cabir said as he thought that if they will keep on talking in groups then they won't be having fun..."pr kya" dhruv asked and everyone also made the faces of being unaware of the plans.."lets play monopoly "cabir gave the idea "what" manik said as he thought that cabir will be suggesting something else "I'm in..itny dino k baad khelyn gy.." alya said excitedly..."me too" multi said "me also.." abhi said and manik , dhruv and harshad were also ready for playing "and nandini you? " cabir asked her and she just nodded her head smilingly..."that's great..chalo mein monopoly ly kr ata hun" cabir said and went inside..."ary yeh kahan se ayi...I don't remember k main ne ghr pr rkhi ho.."manik said as he saw cabir coming with monopoly in his hands as he thought that he won't get it coz they didn't played it from a long time..."manik baba shayed ap bhool rhy hn k main cabir hun.." cabir said and everyone giggled and then settled down on the grass is a circle and placed the monopoly in the circle....."ladies first so first turn is of nandini" abhi said and handed the dice to nandini..nandini took and threw them on the game after shaking a bit and getting her number as 4; she moved her small toy man type from the go point till the point the counting ended up till four...dhruv wasn't playing and actually was the banker....he being the banker handed the property card to nandini on which nandini landed and after thinking a little bought the site and built her home..the dice was now thrown by alya and like this everyone had a good time while playing , Fab five knowing harshad more and manik continuously looking at his angel and observing her every antic....the time flew and now it was evening and bidding everyone a goodbye Fab Five , navya and abhi left to their respective homes...harshad came to nandini and after side hugging her was leaving.."harshad" manik called him and he looked back and manik came towards him and forwarded his hand for a hand shake "thank you" manik said and harshad smilingly shook hand with him and said "it's ok bro.." he and manik hugged each other may be for the first time like brothers and then harshad left....manik turned towards nandini and moved into the house with hugging her...."baba woh meri beti ka birthday hai tou main jaun.."the.manservant came and asked for his leave..."jee jee jaye.." manik said giving him respects that he deserves..... "shukriya...good evening.." the manservant said and left , closing the door behind...as soon as he left manik picked nandini in his arms and he was expecting her to ask him lots of questions and will be giving him the reasons to put her down but to his surprise..nandini didn't protested but kept her head on his shoulder and manik carried his baby to their room....manik walked in the room and gently placed nandini on the bed and was going to leave when nandini held his hand... Manik understanding her gestures sat beside her as she too sat on the bed...nandini kept silent and kept her head on his left shoulder from front....manik kept his hand on her head and he felt his shirt getting wetter with her silent tears...manik didn't stopped her...he closed is eyes in pain...pain for not being there for her....slowly nandini started crying louder and unwantingly manik removed his head from his shoulder and cupped her face making her look in his eyes...."nandini...baby plzz stop crying " manik said as her tears were unstoppable..."manik I'm sorryyyy.." nandini said crying..."meri jaan tumhn sorry bolny ki koi zaroorat nhi hai...tumhari koi ghalti nhi hai.."manik said politely..."nhi manik...sab meri ghalti hai.." nandini again said still crying..."nandini..nandini listen to me....do you trust me..?"manik asked her making her look in his eyes to which nandini nodded in agreement like a baby..."do you believe k I won't lie to you..?" Manik again asked and nandini again nodded in yes..."then trust me k it's not your fault at all...you are my star nandini...you shine...you are not the one to be blamed for every bad thing happened...tum ny kabhi kissi ka bura nhi chaha..you are an angel nandini.." manik said and with more convincing she at last calmed down and clinged to manik who happily took her in his arms......
Ready with the update..sorry for late one but I was busy..hope you understand...hope you like it..with love from humna