chapter 53

"Manik I want that " Nandini said with a cute babyish pout pointing towards the fairy floss which was held by a man as a bunch of them and was standing atfew steps from them..."okay" manik replied her lovingly and moved towards the man holding her hand...after taking the pink floss manik and Nandini resumed their journey to visit Rialto Bridge with the weather giving a hope for the rain but still they made their way as they were enjoying the weather with sharing a beautiful moment while walking hand in hand and enjoying the beauties of the nature...it was almost evening when they reached the bridge as the view from.the rialto bridge at night will be much more attractive than day's.....like all other p-aces it also has a history ; until the 19th century this was the only bridge between the two sides of the Grand Canal. The bridge as we see it today was built in the 16th century when a competition took place to chose the design of the new bridge to replace an older structure...."wow" the words came from.nandini's mouth after seeing the beauty of the place....there was no crowd increasing the peace of the place...winds moving carelessly with black clouds replacing the white ones...manik came closer to Nandini and slid his arm around her waist making her attract towards him who was busy in admiring the nature...Nandini sensed his emotions and not being able to control herself due to his touch she didn't protested or said anything against his desires as they were out of their room...Nandini stood in the same position and manik slowly turned her around and was now looking in her eyes....without breaking the eye-lock he leaned closer to her increasing her.heart beat and without waiting any other second placed his lips on hers for a short kiss as it started drizzling...manik broke the kiss and smiled as he saw Nandini looking upwards and opening her hands a little and few drops took their place in her hands and manik took her hand and ran with her to get some shelter as he didn't want Nandini to get cold coz he know that he won't be able to stop her afterwards from drenching in rain....they moved and sat in the car waiting for them...."manik yeh car Kahan sy.?" Nandini asked as she saw the same car which was hired by manik but was shocked to see it there as they didn't took it with them and now it was there and that too with a driver... "woh I thought k you might get tired or agr baarish ho jati..tou that's why main ne driver se bola k car yahan Le ayen.." manik completed and Nandini was at loss of words because of his cute gestures which always surprises her..."u are the best..I love u."Nandini confessed happily and hugged him to which manik hugged her back and replied "love you too my love "his words made her smile once again....they moved towards a restaurant as manik's wish to feed his love first and that was included in their outing but due to rain Nandini was not expecting this but how can manik not complete his promise and he always acted on what he said.....Nandini smilingly entered the restaurant with manik and a beautiful place named as La Porta d'Acqua.....Nandini wasn't shocked now as she could expect such surprises from her beloved husband.....they moved towards a table with two seats a manik like we a gentleman pulled a chair for her to which she sat and then manik took his seat...there were other couples also enjoying their meal...."ciao signore (hi sir ) " the waiter came and greeted them in Italian to which Nandini was actually understanding it's meaning while manik replied "Ciao (hi) " Nandini got more confused..."che cosa e'il tuo ordine ? (What is your order?)"asked the waiter with full respect..."2 minuti (2 minutes) " manik said and then asked Nandini "kya khao gi " Nandini didn't asked him anything and just gave her order and after it manik told waiter "pasta e fagioli e lasagna " the waiter left after noting down their order..."manik tumhn Italian ati hai..?" Nandini asked as the waiter left...."Haan thodi si.." manik replied and held her hand which was on the table...."Acha tum ne ussy kya bola..?" Nandini's voice slearly indicated that she was very curious to know..."first he said hi sir then I said him hi and then he asked for our order.." manik said and Nandini nodded her head...
He re is the update friends...hope u like it...with love from humna