chapter 63

"Yeh apko kahan sy mila? " manik asked the girl politely making sure that she won't get scared...."yeh na mujhy wo us street ty(k) paash (paas) se mila.." the girl being the innocent soul told manik whatever the truth was.."kya main yeh ly loon woh kya hai na k yeh jis ka hai main usy jaanta hun " manik asked her politely coz he though snatching the thing from her won't be good..."jee waishy (waisy ) bhi main mama to(ko) deny wali thi k jish (jis) ka hai usy dy dyn." The girl said cutely and smilingly gave the thing to manik...."sneha chalo aap kahan they mama aap ko dhund rhi thi.." the voice came and sneha rushed to her as she was her mother and left only after watching manik while going away and waving him a bye....manik looked at his hands and saw the bracelet that he gave nandini having a musical tie on it and remembered the night when he gave her the bracelet as a sign of their togetherness as he wore the same type in one of his hands...he kept if sake in his pocket and without waiting another second he sat in the car and drove towards the direction from where the girl got the bracelet and informed the police and his family about everything happened and his current location....manik was looking here and there to get a clue as he entered the street but there wasn't any type of disturbance that might have caught his attention...he kept on going and then he reached and area after turning lots of streets and thought that he was at the end of the world as there was nothing but only trees everywhere and was the only road surrounded by bushes from left and right...it was getting darker and the place looked like turning into a forest....he could hear the barkings of dogs ...this place looked like empty but still he went as his heart was saying him that he will find his love....he kept on going for about 15 more minutes when suddenly he stopped the car as the road ended and he was at end.... he got down and saw that ahead it was a down going slope and down there were tall trees with giant creepers...... he looked here and there but not finding anything thought to check in somewhere else..he opened the car door and was going to sit when his eyes spotted a house on his left side hired in the trees...the lights were off may be to keep safe from everyone....he ran towards the house and tried to open the door but was closed....he went at the back side of the house and was now sure that there is someone in the house as there were two cars parked....he saw a window and tried to open it but he landed up hurting himself but without thing once even he just opened the window no matter that he was injured...he was more worried for his angel who according to him will be scared and crying so he did all the things in hurry to stop her tears....at last after lots of efforts he entered the house and saw that everywhere it was dark...it actually looked like an old house on wood...he kept his feet on by one on the floor making sure to not make any noise...he moved ahead and after searching for more two minutes he came to a room but stopped to open as he heard the laughs of two people and was shocked to hear.."nandini waisy tumhary dost itny Pagal hain k maan gye k I have changed and I won't do anything to get manik..." soha said leaving a shocked manik behind as he though that she has changed but she wasn't... She even didn't left her bestie for her stupidity....."soha" manik said or rather whispered making sure that no one hears him and his anger on its peak...."soha chalo I am very hungry kuch banaty hn or mere baby ko bhi bhook lagi hai na." Aryaman said and tried to touch her face but she moved her face to the other side...manik was watching everything from the corner as the door was a bit open and wanted to kill him right there and then....."ok Chalo " soha said and manik after listening them his himself in the opposite direction from where he was standing so when they opened the door so he got covered with it....he saw them going and got disappear and slowly he entered and saw nandini on the chair and was tied up with ropes....he himself was crying now seeing her pale face and swollen eyes and her baby soft skin having injuries due to the ropes..nandini felt someone and just to make sure it was manik looked to her right side and saw him standing....she started crying more and "manik " she called out his name like a prayer and that was it for manik he rushed towards her and started opening her roped quickly and as she got free she hugged him tightly sobbing like a child and hid herself in his embrace...he also locked her with himself but broke it soon as now they wanted to get out from this mess....nandini stood up and manik held her manik to take a leave when they saw both of the devil standing at the door and smirking....."manik malhotra tumhari problem pata hai kya hai? " aryaman said walking towards them and nandini started hiding herself behind manik...."k na tujhy araam nhi hai...khaam kha beech mein aarha hai..chal tujhy aik last chance deta hun apni jaan bachany ka..tu ja or nandini ko mere hawaaly kr ja waisy bhi yeh mere saath bht khush rhy gi....haina baby.." aryaman said like a shameless man and said the last sentences while bending toward nandini but she clutcked manik's blazer tightly and manik came in front of aryaman...."nandini ko beech mein mut la jo bhi baat krni hai mujh sy kr...behsak mujhy maar ly but nandini ko jaany dy.. " manik said...."hahahahah" aryaman laughed out loud while moving towards the door...."itna pyaar" he said after inhaling oxygen "tujhy pata hai manik teri biwi jo hai na bht hi khubsurat hai kissi ko bhi apni hud paar krwa sakti hai.." he again said while turning towards them and soha was all the time smiling and looking at manik..."tab hi tou she seduced me to " aryaman tried to split another bad words about nandini but before he could complete he was on the ground as manik pushed him hard....aryaman stood up and cleaned the blood from corner of his lips and was still smiling....."baby kya hua theek tou keh rha hai na wo " now soha said while putting her hands on manik's shoulder but was pushed away by manik.....
Done with the update..hope you guys like it...plzz comment ur views...with love from humna