chapter 93

"Manik where is everyone else..?" Nandini asked as they were lying in the tent only with nandini lying beside him with her head on his chest and their legs tangled.."everyone went out for they r own purposes...alya and dhruv to disco, mukti and abhi to a dinner and cabir and navya I guess are back from the ice-crem parlor.." manik gave nandini the information..."and I chooses to do something else..where there will be no one except us.." manik added.."manik I was thinking k tomorrow or may be day after that we will be shooting.." nandini said.."yes..coz we will be starting it soon so that we can end it in a limited time.." manik said and was all the time stroking her hair.."nandini..you don't worry and don't get nervous about anything..I am there nd you should feel like only we will be there.."manik said..."manik you are the best.." nandini Sid and smiled brightly..."manik aik baat puchu..?"nandini asked him cutely.."pucho meri jaan..u don't have to ask.." manik replied.."wohh....soha ka kya hua..?" Nandini blurted out what she had in her heart as she knew that manik won't ever be angry on her on asking such questions..... "nandini I came to know k she left for Goa and she will be staying over there.." manik informed her.."you don't have to be scared of anyone..ok..? " manik said politely.."ok " nandini said and hugged him in the same position.."wait I will be back.." manik said as he got up and after saying so moved out of the tent and walked somewhere..after almost 3 minutes he came back what the a try in his hand and placed the try in front of nandini moving into the tent.."yeh kya.." nandini asked on seeing her two favourite dishes ..."it's your favourite..and it's time for dinner.." manik gave answer to her question.."Mani I am not hungry.." nandini said cutwly.."baby you have to eat..I don't want my baby to sleep without eating anything.." manik said and she smilingly took the first morsal from manik's hand..like this both of them ended the mean with lots of gssips, love, romance and fighting as one forced to eat while other rejected to eat....no doubt that they are a perfect couple having care, love and most wanted trust in their relation which keeps and will surely keep their relation strong for entire life..manik and nandini kept on lying and discussing random things and unintentionally slept in that tent......
The sun was shining brightly as though he was very much energetic and was loving his job....may be he wanted to wake up the two love birds who were in a deep slumber lying in each other's embrace to forget their sleep and to go back or else they will be getting late for the flight and will definitely be facing the teasing session of their friends...sun rays were covering half face of nandini till her nostrils as the radiations were getting into the tent..nandini moved a bit in her sleep and moved more into manik to avoid the sun rays who were daring to disturb her beauty sleep...manik in sleep kept her close to his as though someone will snatch her from him..even Almighty was now annoyed due to their sleep and not finding any other way to wake them up he played a trick and within seconds manik's phone buzzed bringing them out of their sleep..."hello.."manik said in a sleepy voice holding nandini close to him..."manik sahab agr aap ki neend puri ho gyi ho tou meherbani farma kr wapis tashreef le aye.." cabir said in a dramatic tone.."shut up cabir.." manik said.."manik get up and come soon....you know na we have flight to catch.." cabir said reminding manik of their departure.."coming yaar.."manik said and disconnected the call...."good morning.."nandini said like a baby while smiling at manik.."good morning baby.." manik said and pecked her lips.."tumhyn in kapron mein sony mein koi problem tou nhi hui.?"manik asked as nandini slept in the attire she wore the whole day rather than her night dress..concern was clearly visible in manik's voice.."Bilkul bhi nhi.."nandini said and again hugged him like a kid does it when he is sleepy.....
Done I the the update..hope u guys like it...with love from humna