|| seventeen || the rsvp ||

Hi guys. I'm changing my twitter name to: PaboritoNiLola
Kasi nga may bitter akong estalker binabantayan lagi yun posts ko, she thinks I post stuff about her e puros Aldub lang naman yun pinopost ko doon so I have to change my username kasi ayuko e private un twitter ko. So yeah pakifollow na lang if feel niyo lang or if pag may time you know haha :)

----------&&&&&----------

"Sige na kasi umattend ka na!" Patricia begged her best friend for the 100th time all week.

It was Saturday afternoon, Patricia's day off and they were having a bestfriends pamper days having their mani pedis at the usual Salon Fairwell while Sam had taken RJ out for a game of at Torres Pine golf club.

Maine gave out a sigh, "Para sa ano pa ba at kailangan ko talaga pumunta? Di ba pwedeng hayaan na natin, baka makagulo pa ako if pupunta ako sa araw ng kasal nila,"

Patricia merely rolled her eyes, "Duh, ininvite ka nga nila so you are welcome to go. Please na, Meng! Samahan mo ako't baka maeskandalo ako don, sige ka."

"Bat naisipan ka pa niyang gawin bridesmaid?"

Patricia shrugged, "Ewan ko nga ba, I haven't spoken to her naman since you left Bulacan, I only started talking to her again when she called me to say I have to be one of her bridesmaids," Patricia made a face, Maine blew unto her newly polished nails to dry it off quickly. "But I want you to come with me na please? Help me through this hell,"

Maine shook her head once again, "Pwede ka naman mag decline as her bridesmaid," she shot her bestfriend a hard look.

Patricia gave out a heavy sigh as well, "You know naman Lucy's convincing powers diba?"

"Oo alam na alam ko yun convincing powers niya kaya niya nga ako naloko eh," Maine rolled her eyes.

"Ay! Bitter pa rin ba, te?" Patricia giggled,

"Hoy, di ah!" Maine shook her head, and repeated the words "No and Never". "I've long since moved on from that event of my life,"

Patricia looked at her as if she didn't believe her. "Sige na, prove mo sakin na hindi ka na bitter by going to their wedding with me and Sam, and you can even bring along your new boyfriend, who by the way I didn't know about that you've been in a relationship for almost a month now and I only found out yesterday." Patricia pouted. "Minsan, ang sakit na Maine. I mean, I moved all the way from Bulacan to here when you moved, I sided with you tapos nagkaboyfriend ka at ako yun huling nakaalam? Best friend mo ba ako kasi ikaw best friend kita eh?" She said dramatically.

Maine rolled her eyes, but bit back a giggle for Patricia's dramatic speech. "Please, Patty. Huwag ka nga mag drama diyan oi!"

"Hindi Meng eh! Ang sama mong kaibigan sakin!" She faked cry, Maine could only shake her head.

"Sige, sige na nga!" Maine finally agreed with a sigh. Maine had to admit that she was guilty of not sharing everything about her current life to Patricia. After all, Patricia had been there since the very beginning.

-
7 Years Ago

"Kami na ni Miggy!" Maine happily announced to her two best friends as they sat at their usual table in their favorite coffee shop just in front of their school. Patricia cheered.

"YAY! Pwede na tayo mag double date nila Sam!" Patricia happily clapped her hands together and hugged her bestfriend.

"Unfair, paano naman ako?" Lucy pouted. Maine was too happy to notice her friend's sad face. She merely dismissed Lucy's dramatic reaction as someone who was suddenly left out.