|| nine || crazy idea ||

She was thankful that her gazebo project needed to be done so she had something to distract her mind from the news she'd received that morning. She'd finished doing all the necessary paperworks by 11 o'clock and then headed to the supermarket to do her groceries and then had a drive thru at McDonalds and ate lunch at home with Nini.

She spent the whole afternoon building her wooden gazebo, and she did some gardening at the same time, with Nini running around her as she busied herself with the project. It soothed her and helped her not think about Lucy and Miggy's upcoming wedding.

Patricia surprised visited her at around four o'clock, followed by Valeen ten minutes later. Valeen acted like she didn't know Patricia would be there but Maine knew her friend was just concerned with her mental state and had to drag Patricia along so she let it go, she had no extra energy to push her friends away so she served them coffee by the back porch while they talked.

"Ang ganda rin ng view mo dito noh?" Valeen grinned looking at RJ's house. "Nakita mo na ba siya nakahubad once?"

"Val! Ang sagwa talaga ng utak mo noh?!"

"Pero I'm serious with my question," Valeen rolled her eyes.

"Hindi pa," she replied, her cheeks burning.

"Hindi pa pero parang disappointed ka, gusto mo makita eh!" Valeen teased,

"But she's already seen him topless na at nag wowork out si Doc RJ sa living room," Patricia giggled. Maine rolled her eyes. Patricia couldn't move on from that huh? Patricia looked at her sideways with an eyebrows raised. "Why don't you bring RJ to the wedding!"

"What?!" Maine's eyes widened.

"Yeah, pakita mo kay Miguel Sandoval na yan na kaya mo siyang palitan sa mas gwapo, doktor pa! Hello?!" Maine could only look at Patricia, trying to evaluate her bestfriend but she could only shake her head when she realized Patricia was serious.

"I can never use RJ like that, and besides why should I waste my time with them diba? I have no reason to show up there," she said bitterly.

"Wala, pang asar lang sa dalawa. It's your time to shine, Maine. Pabadtrippin mo sila sa araw ng kasal nila," Valeen laughed evilly.

"Oi demonyo! Ayaw ko nga, I'm not the kind of person to do that and please move on na tayo diyan ha? Kung happy sila sa isa't isa then I'm happy for them basta wala lang pakialaman ng trip, yun lang!"

"Sabagay," Patricia shrugged, and then she looked at the time. "Kailangan ko na rin umalis. Wifey duties," Patricia began to stand up, rolling her eyes. It was already five o'clock.

"Ako rin, sabay na tayo Pat. Balik pa ako sa vineyard,"

"Out mo na ah!"

"Di naman trabaho babalikan ko don!" Valeen giggled,

"Ay bastos! Remind me to get a lock for my office tomorrow please, kakadisinfect ko lang yan kahapon." Maine said in mock disgust.

Valeen bursted out laughing. "Gaga! Hindi ah! Dinner kami ni Jerald mama, second monthsary namin eh!"

"Two months niyo na pala ako tinatraidor!" Maine joked, Patricia giggled shaking her head. Valeen made a face and hugged her friend.

"Aww, wag na bitter Maine, dadating rin si Mr. Right," she teased.

"Ayan na nga oh, kakadating lang!" Patricia nudged Valeen and pointed her lips towards the car that was currently parking in the front yard. Maine rolled her eyes at her two friends and pushed them out of her front door. "Hi, Doc RJ!" Valeen greeted, shouting.