|| fourteen || kind hearted ||

After their emotional talk by the lake the other night, RJ slept over but nothing happened as they were too knackered from their three day mission. They just cuddled and had the most comfortable sleep after three days of sleeping on the floor of the small classroom.

Thursday was a busy day as Maine caught up with the piled-up paper works she'd left in her desk over the weekend. She spent the whole day locked up in her office, and was grateful that Valeen came to help her out at the same time, filled each other in with what they missed after the terrible incident.

"Well, nalaman namin na hindi pala malakas ang foundation ng mga bahay don. It's all made of plywood and mga metal roofings nila? Hindi secured daw, it's not new sa kanila na may nacocollapse na mga bahay doon." Valeen told her,

"So gumagawa lang sila ulit, ganon? Eh delikado naman yan! Paulit-ulit lang," Maine was shaking her head.

"Well, yun lang makakaya nila eh." Valeen shrugged.

Maine remembered Lily, and thought that she should go and visit her little friend later after she'd done with all the paperworks. According to RJ, Lily had woken up early that morning when he visited and was back to her old bubbly self again.

At around five o'clock, after Maine finished all the necessary paperworks and conducting the Vineyard's monthly meeting with its staff. She headed to the stable to bring Nini and Philip home with her. RJ had texted her saying he'd just meet her in the hospital so they could visit Lily and Lola Isang together.

The dogs were so happy to see her that they literally raced each other as soon as they saw Maine walking over. Kuya Jose just smiled at her.

"Grabe tong dalawa na to, ayaw humiwalay talaga sa isa't isa." Kuya Jose told her, amused.

"Talaga po? Di naman sila makulit?"

Kuya Jose shook his head, "Di naman po, ma'am. Nakakatuwa nga to si Philip eh, di makatulog hangga't di magkatabi sila ni Nini."

Maine giggled, "Ang cute naman". Parang kami ni RJ ah! She thought, amused.

They had not given in to the sexual tensions yet. Maine was slightly nervous, she know the sex between her and RJ was inevitable, she could no longer deny it, she was too weak to resist his sexiness. Everything about him was just sexy. But she still wasn't sure. Of course, they were way past the line of just being friends, they were both so attracted to each other and she honestly enjoyed making out with him but Maine had to be sure of her feelings for him first before jumping naked in bed with him.

Though she was sure of something, she couldn't sleep well without RJ by her side anymore.

She'd thanked Kuya Jose and led the two dogs back to her car and drove off towards the hospital. But halfway through, RJ texted her saying to meet her back in his house.

RJ greeted her and the dogs as soon as she parked the car outside her own house. He had the mysterious grin on his face when he greeted her with a kiss, he even ignored Philip who was doing everything to get his master's attention.

"What's going on? Bakit hindi na lang sa hospital? Kamusta si Lily?"

"They're fine, Lily is more than fine. They were discharged by the doctor kanina, kaya ayun inuwi ko na lang dito."

Maine's eyes widened. "Inuwi mo sila dito?" M She swore her heart did a backflip, knowing that RJ was really a good man.

How could she not fall in love with this man? He was just perfect, gorgeous and a heart so kind.

"Yes, wala pa silang bahay remember? And naisip ko pwede naman sa bahay ko since don naman ako palagi sa bahay mo natutulog." He wiggled his eyebrows at her; she rolled her eyes and giggled.