|| twelve || unexpected visitors ||

Warning: Super light SPG.
❤️

They continued to kiss passionately for a minute, eyes closed as they took in the moment. Neither wanted to break it, neither wanted to let go. It was a week long wait for this kiss and it finally happened and they just both wanted to keep going.

Maine moaned when the kiss deepened, and she felt RJ pushing her back inside her house, their lips still attached to each other. She placed a hand on his chest and pushed him away a little.

RJ looked like a kid whose favorite toy had been taken away from him but then he smiled. "I should really go, baka ano pa mangyare," he said,

Maine gulped and nodded, and smiled. "Yes, I'll see you tomorrow." she said, almost a whisper but deep inside she didn't want him to go. She tiptoed to kiss him again and he responded quite gladly.

"No, Maine. We'll take this slow, OK? But I want you to know I really want you, but we don't need to rush this." he broke the kiss and kissed her forehead and created a space between them.

Maine pouted but she understood where he was coming from. "Control, Maine." she told herself.

"I have to go, hinihintay ako ni Philip." he said, she nodded. "Lock up, OK?"

"Goodnight, RJ." She said, and watched him walk back to his house, he kept looking back with the dreamy smile on his face.

She wanted to call him back and ask him to just stay over but then she thought of the possible consequences since they'd finally gave in to the sexual tension that had been teasing them for the past weeks, and decided to just retire to bed. She had a smile on her face as she touched her own lips, remembering how soft his lips were against her own and how secured she felt in his arms.

She couldn't sleep that night, she just stared at the ceiling with the lovestruck look on her eyes. She hadn't felt this way in so long that she'd forgotten what being in love felt like. She couldn't even remember feeling this way about Miggy, the moments she shared with Miggy were all just a blur now and were replaced with the thoughts of RJ. Hell, she tried to remember how she and Miggy started out but her thoughts would linger back to the time she and RJ met. Thanks to Philip, really.

She fell asleep at around four o'clock, she couldn't wait to see RJ again and to have his lips on hers over and over again, she could get used to that. She welcomed it with open arms.
-
Meanwhile, a few yards away RJ was doing the same thing. He buried his face with the pillow as he caught himself smiling again, Maine Mendoza had managed to live in his head since they kissed. He wondered if she was still awake and thinking about their kiss too?

He shook his head. RJ, you're acting like a   high school boy with a crush. He chuckled to himself.

He was still in denial of what happened, it seemed to happen so fast. He was well aware of the sexual tension between them, it had started since she toured him around the vineyard- No, it started when he saved him from the burglar - actually, he was not sure how the sexual tension between them had started but he knew he was already attracted to her since they bumped into the pet shop.

He'd never felt this happy. It had been a long time since he couldn't stop himself from smiling, he almost forgot what happy felt like for the past few years. His profession had sucked out the emotions from him, he never thought he would get to feel this elated again for the rest of his life since the tragedy that happened in his hometown a few months ago.

Maine came into his life unexpectedly, and turned it upside down. He hoped that she was the answer to his prayers.

At around four o'clock, he finally managed to sleep and dreamt of his beautiful next-door-neighbor's lucious lips on his.