"So that it's fair, I'll limit myself to 3 powers which your beloved Mia will choose for me. Hopefully she knows you well enough that she chooses wisely."

By now Nicholas was moving around as if he needed to pee and sprinted over to Mia. Grabbing her lightly by her arms he spoke.

"Babe!" He exclaimed.

Chuckling, she kissed the tip of his nose.

"Where's my kiss?" I asked as I turned to look at Skylar.

"If you win and don't injure Nicholas I'll give you as many kisses as you want."

"You know I'm going to win so why don't you just kiss me now?" I whined. Skylar just giggled before standing up.

"Let's just get this over with, I want to spend some alone time with you."

Following suit, I got up from the couch and told the others to follow me so I could take them to the backyard. Obviously since Skylar and I were faster than the other two, we got there first, waiting a couple of seconds for Mia and Nicholas.

"You do know you are wearing a dress right?" Skylar asked while she slightly bumped my shoulder with hers.

Watching Nicholas stretch, I quickly responded. "You learn quickly how to fight in whatever outfit you have on over time."

To say that Nicholas had an advantage over me because he was wearing his suit would be a lie. If he couldn't fight in regular clothes then he was the one who was at a disadvantage.

"Mia did you already choose my powers for this fight?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well, I don't actually know what powers you can do, can I just tell you which ones you can't use?" She asked while rubbing her neck.

"I guess that's alright, which 3 can't I use."

"No speed, no mind control, and no energy balls." Mia said as she looked at Nicholas. Nicholas just smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up.

"You've been watching me, good choices and a wonderful skill from an angel." I said as I slowly nodded my head.

Mia smiled at me before bowing her head. "Thank you my queen." She said.

Turning back to look at Skylar, I told her to grab Mia and go on the side so they weren't in the way.

"Now remember you can't back down from your deal, you have to level me up or show me a power." Nicholas said as he got in his fight position.

"A queen is only as good as her word is." I said as I rolled my eyes.

Skylar was the one to count us down and when she hit one, Nicholas instantly disappeared from my eyesight. I just stood there with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Ain't you going to do something?" Skylar called out to me.

"If you think for a second I'm the prey, you're mistaken and I'm offended." I responded.

I didn't have to move to know exactly where Nicholas was at, and as I heard the wind pick up, I quickly dodge his attack. With his back to me, I kicked him hard behind his knee and watched how he lost his footing. Nicholas quickly surrounded himself in an energy ball before pushing outwards. I just stood there and allowed the blast to hit me which felt like a cold breeze.

Turning to look at me, I could see how angry Nicholas was getting as he blasted me again and again but watched how it didn't even cause me pain. Taking this as my chance to tire him out, I started to absorb his anger which caused him to get dizzy. Shaking his head, he made a motion with his hand causing the wind to pick up before creating a small tornado and throwing it at me.