"Avery!" TJ shouted.

"Dad I'm in here!" Avery shouted.

TJ tried to open the bedroom door. It was locked. He gave it one big kick. The door swung open and Avery was sitting on the bed sobbing with no shirt on. Avery ran to his dad throwing his arms around him.

"I'm so sorry. Did he touch you?" TJ asked.

Avery started to cry again. "Yes." He said in-between sobs.

TJ's anger grew. He carried A very down the steps. "Where's your sister buddy?" TJ asked.

"With mom at the store. He only does this when mom is not here." Avery said softly.

Luther was picking himself up off the ground still.

"I didn't fucking say you could come in here!" He shouted.

TJ put Avery down. "Summer is outside. Go to her." TJ said as he stepped toward Luther.  "You want to touch on little boys?"

Luther smirked. "Is that what he told you? He's a fucking little liar."

TJ threw a punch knocking Luther back down. This time he got on top of him and landed blow after blow. His rage took over.

"Don't you ever put your hands on my son or any kid for that matter you lousy piece of shit."  TJ said.

He felt as someone was pulling him off of Luther. He looked to see it was Dana. The cop from the day he got pulled over. 

"TJ?" Dana asked.

"Yes." He said.

"You want to tell me what's going on here?" She asked.

She grabbed his arm and lead him outside.

"I got a call from my son crying. When I showed up here, he wouldn't let me in or even to see my son. I heard my son call out for me. So I took it upon myself to go inside and up the stairs to find my son in a room with no shirt on." TJ closed his eyes. "He said that Luther touched him. I got anger and well here we are."

Dana looked over at Luther. "Where's your son now?"

"With my girlfriend." TJ pointed to the car.

"Do you mind if I talk to him?" Dana asked.

"Go ahead." TJ said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Summer came over and hugged TJ.  TJ just let it out and started to cry.

"Baby, we got him now. Avery is safe." Summer said.

"Safe now but how long has this been going on for." TJ frowned. "Why didn't I see the signs?"

"Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault." Summer said as she placed a kiss on TJ's lips.

Dana cleared her throat. "TJ?"

Summer stepped aside.

"Luther is being taken to the hospital. You broke his nose and his jaw." Dana said.

"Good for the bastard." TJ said.

Dana smirked. "Yes but it doesn't make my job easy when I have to place you under arrest for assault."

"Are you serious?" Summer questioned.

"Yes unfortunately." Dana said. As she put the handcuffs on TJ.

"It's fine babe. Just take him home." TJ said.

"That's fine. Your ex wife and daughter are on their way back. Your daughter is free to go with your girlfriend here. Until the matter is farther investigated. Which shouldn't be long since your son has told me every thing." Dana said.

TJ heard the car door and Carla shouting. "What the fuck did you do?"

Carla stormed over.

"Ma'am your daughter needs to go with miss.."Dana looked over at Summer.

"Summer Moore." Summer said.

"What the fuck for?" Carla asked.

"Your boyfriend was accused of sexual assault on a minor as in your son ma'am. So due to the safety of your daughter as well they both need to go with Miss Moore." Dana said.

"No fucking way." Carla said.

"You either allow it or I will arrest you." Dana said.

Carla frowned. "Fine it's all a lie!"

"There will be an investigation. So until then Miss Moore will have the kids on behalf of Mr. Olsen." Dana said.

"Yeah right Tamara ain't no fucking saint." Carla groaned.

"TJ ma'am not Tamara." Dana corrected Carla.

Carla groaned and walked away.

Dana lead TJ to the back of her squad car. Tamara followed.

"Babe can you call Reed. Her number is in my phone." TJ said.

"Yes babe. I got you. The kids will be safe." Summer said.

"I know they will be. I love you." TJ said.

"I love you too." Summer said as she leaned in and kissed TJ.

TJ got into the back of the cop car. He looked out the window as he watched Summer and the kids slowly disappear out of view. He would've done the same thing even if he could go back in time.