Chapter 13

By morning TJ got up and went off to the shower. The water was hot as he stepped in.

Summer laid there as she listened to the shower start. She wanted to see TJ's body. She closed her eyes and imagined how he looked. She was still a bit turned on and now she was getting turned on even more. Her hand found it's way down and slipped into her panties. She parted her lips as she felt the moisture that was already there. Slowly she inserted her fingers. In and out she went feeling as her climax was brewing. She then stopped and did quick circles over her clit as she felt herself cum.

TJ finished in the shower and headed back to the room to get dressed. Once he got to the door he seen that Summer was laying there and she was pleasuring herself. TJ smiled as he continued to watch her. He was getting aroused by it. TJ started to walk forward. Once he reached the bed he went under the covers.

Summer nearly flew when she felt someone touch her leg. TJ chuckled as he tossed her panties off to the side. Summer felt as he slipped his tongue inside of her her. Moaning Summer felt as TJ moved his tongue around pleasuring her. Circles and sucking. Licking in and out, up and down. TJ felt as Summer cummed. Smiling he continued to pleasure her.

Summer enjoyed the feeling. It was hot and sensual. TJ took his time licking and sucking. Fast then slow then fast again.

"Oh TJ!" Summer moaned.

TJ grabbed a hold of Summer's hips and pulled her into him. His tongue reached in farther and Summer cummed hard. TJ licked it up as he felt Summer's body tremble. Summer moaned louder as she grabbed the sheets twisting them. Her body trembled and she released a big orgasm. TJ swallowed it as he came up he wiped his chin of her wetness. It was an amazing feeling. Summer smiled as she looked down at TJ.

"Why didn't you do that last night?" Summer asked.

TJ smiled. "I wanted to. I wanted to catch you off guard and I sure did seeing that you were pleasuring yourself. I figured I had to take over." TJ said.

"That was amazing." Summer said.

"We can always do it again." TJ smiled.

"Ohhhhh...." Summer smiled. "I would love that but I need to get a shower after that, get dressed and go get Melody. Would you like to come with?"

"I would like that. Then we can get Avery and Amelia. If your up for it we can all do something together." TJ said.

"I would like that as well. You know I'm going to have to stay at my place." Summer frowned.

"I know." TJ frowned back. "When the kids go back to Carla I can always come over to your house if that's okay with you."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Summer said.

Summer really wanted to ask TJ to move in with her since she had the house to herself with Melody. It was huge there was five rooms. A swimming pool and a swing set. She didn't want to rush it or scare TJ. This is new to both of them and Summer didn't want to ruin that.

Summer got up and stripped the rest of her clothes off and headed for the shower. TJ got dressed he slipped on a pair of red boxers, then a pair of jeans followed by a black v-neck shirt. He picked up his silver chain and put that on. Putting on deodorant and spraying his cologne TJ then slipped on his socks followed by his shoes. Summer came back in with a towel wrap around her. Dropping the towel Summer slipped on her black panties and jeans. Followed by a matching bra and a green t-shirt. She put on her deodorant and looked at TJ.

"Are you ready?" Summer asked.

"I sure am." TJ said.

Summer went down the stairs as TJ followed. Grabbing her keys they went out to the car.  Once in the car Summer backed out of the driveway and headed towards Derek's place.  She never took anyone she was dating with her to meet Derek. Why was TJ so different? TJ was everything she could ever want in a man. Soft, sweet, innocent, and kind. Not to mention amazing at eating pussy. Summer blushed as she thought about it.

TJ noticed that Summer was in deep thought then she ended up blushing. She was beautiful. TJ was glad he finally kissed her. This was going to be a start of something new for the both of them. Summer was at the start of TJ transition. Now Summer was going to be there for end transition as well. 

"We're here." Summer said. Getting out Summer headed up the porch steps as TJ followed. Summer knocked on the door and waited. 

Soon the door opened and Derek's girlfriend Lilly was standing there. "Hey Summer come in Melody is upstairs. She'll be right down." Lilly stepped back and invited them in. "Come in. She shouldn't be long."

"Lilly this is Tobias or as he goes by TJ." Summer said.

"Nice to meet you." Lilly said. 

"You too." TJ smiled.

Derek soon came in. He looked TJ up and down. "Who's this?" Derek asked.

"This is TJ." Summer said as she took TJ's hand.

"Oh. Do you like sports?" Derek questioned.

"Yeah." TJ said.

"I have a hockey game coming up maybe you can join us. We are a man short." Derek said.

"Sure no problem." TJ said.

Summer squeezed TJ's hand as Melody came running down the stairs.

"Mom!" Melody ran and gave Summer a hug.

"Hey Melly  you remember my friend TJ don't you?" Summer asked.

"Yes. Hello TJ." Melody said.

"Hey Mel-Bug." TJ smiled.

"You ready to go we got to pick up Avery and Amelia." Summer said.

"Sure am Mom." Melody said.

"Give your dad and Lilly a hug goodbye." Summer said.

Melody did as was asked of her and hugged her dad and Lilly. Lilly walked them to the door. 

"It was nice meeting you TJ." Lilly said.

"You as well." TJ said.

"If I wasn't with Derek I be all over you." Lilly said as she eyed TJ up.

Summer cleared her throat.

"That is if you weren't with Summer." Lilly smiled. "Don't worry he's all yours." 

"Damn right he is." Summer said.  Summer handed the keys to TJ. "Let's pick up Avery and Amelia now. I was thinking we can have dinner together at my place if your okay with that."

"I would like that a lot." TJ said.

"Mac and Cheese." Melody said as she got into the car and buckled up.

"I love Mac and Cheese." TJ smiled. "I think that's a great idea."

Melody giggled as TJ walked around to the driver's side. Summer shut the door and got in herself. They then headed towards Carla's to pick up Avery and Amelia.