Chapter 16

"Dad!" Avery jumped on the bed. "Dad!" He said again.

TJ blinked his eyes to see that Avery was on the bed. "Yes?" TJ said.

"I'm hungry." Avery said.

"Alright is your sister up?" TJ asked.

"Yeah and Melody is too. They are playing barbies." Avery said.

"Let's wake up Summer." TJ whispered softly.

Avery jumped on top of Summer. "Summer. Summer." Avery said as he got close to her face.

"Boo." Summer said loudly as Avery jumped.

TJ laughed.

"Let's go get you some breakfast." Summer said as she sat up. 

Avery smiled. "Thanks Summer."

"You're welcome Avery." Summer said.

Getting up Summer headed downstairs with TJ and Avery.

"What did you want for breakfast?" TJ asked.

"Pancakes and eggs!" Avery said.

"That sounds good." Summer agreed. "I will make the pancakes and you make the eggs." 

"Sounds good." TJ said.

TJ and Summer started on breakfast. Avery ran up the stairs to get the girls. Soon they came back down and sat at the table. TJ looked over to see that Summer was making mickey mouse pancakes.

"Hey that's cheating. They are going to like your cooking more than mine." TJ laughed.

Summer laughed too.

The eggs finished and TJ went and got the plates out. Getting cups out he poured each of them a drink. Summer dished out the plates and they all sat down.

"Mickey!" Avery said as he looked at his pancakes.

"Mom makes the best mickey mouse pancakes." Melody said with a smile.

The kids ate all their food and ran back upstairs. Summer and TJ finished up their food and cleared off the table. As Summer was doing the dishes TJ wrapped his arms around her. Holding her tightly he kissed her neck. Summer moaned. 

Summer wanted nothing more then to make love to TJ and this waiting was really starting to suck. TJ was an amazing man. He was wonderful with the kids. He was everything that she wanted. Now she was going to spend the day with him and the kids. It was going to be wonderful.

"I think I should go get ready and then you should. After your read we will have to tell the kids where we are going." Summer said.

"Alright that sounds good." TJ said. "I would offer to just get ready with you but..."

Summer cut him off with a soft sweet kiss. "Once you get your penis you and I can get a shower everyday together."

TJ smiled. 

Summer went up the stairs and soon the shower started. TJ sat down on the couch and flipped on the tv. Melody came down the stairs. She sat down next to TJ.

"Hi TJ." Melody said.

"Hey Melody." TJ smiled.

"Do you like my mom?" Melody asked.

"Of course I do." TJ said.

"Are you going to be my new dad?" Melody asked.

"Only if you wanted me to be. I don't want to take the place of your dad. After all he seems to do a great job with you. If anything your family will get bigger." TJ said.

"Would I have to call you dad?" Melody questioned.

"No I wouldn't ask you to do that unless you wanted to and were okay with it." TJ smiled.

"You make my mom happy. I like seeing her happy." Melody said.

"I like seeing her happy as well." TJ said.  

"I have always wanted a brother or a sister now I get the chance to have both." Melody said.

"Yes you do." TJ said. 

Melody stood up. "Thanks for answering my questions."

"You're welcome." TJ said. 

Melody ran up the stairs. "Hey mom." She said as she passed Summer.

"How much did you hear?" TJ asked.

"I heard the part where she asked if she had to call you dad." Summer smiled.

"I didn't know what to say I wasn't expecting that." TJ said.

"You handled it pretty well." Summer said.

"Thanks. I tried." TJ said. 

TJ kissed Summer before he headed up the stairs. Once in the shower he began to imagine what it would like to make love to Summer. He was really looking forward to that day. He would officially be a man. TJ got a quick shower. TJ was getting dressed when Summer walked into the room.

"Are you ready to tell them?" Summer asked.

"Let me get my shirt on." TJ said. 

Putting his shirt on they went to talk to the kids. They were on the floor playing a game. Summer smiled as she seen all three of them. This is what a family was like.

"Hey kids." Summer said.

They all looked up at her.

"So we were thinking that we all would go and do something." Summer said.

"But it's going to be a surprise." TJ chimed in. 

"So why don't you all get ready and meet us downstairs." Summer said.

TJ and Summer headed down the stairs. They heard as Avery ran down the hall to the spare room. 

"I can't wait to see how they like it." Summer said.

"They are going to love it." TJ smiled.

Soon the kids came running down the stairs.

"We are ready!" They all said in unison.

"That's good. Let's go." Summer said as she opened the door and they raced outside to the car. 

Summer grabbed her keys and headed to the car. Unlocking the doors they all piled in. Pulling out of the driveway they headed toward the zoo.