Chapter 20

Once home Summer made lunch for the three of them. Grilled cheese and tomato soup. 

TJ went off to start writing his fans. Summer made a web page with all his information on it. He had a bunch of feedback from young to old. He was also working on his book as well called "The Real Me". 

Melody was playing with her toys. Summer realized how quiet it got and her heart sank. She missed those kids deeply. Melody stopped and looked at her mom.

"Mom it's okay they will be back." Melody smiled.

"I know baby." Summer smiled back.

Finishing up Summer dished out the food and placed it on the table. Melody got up into her chair and started to eat. Summer went to see TJ was writing away. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck. TJ closed his eyes and leaned his head back. 

"Your a very good distraction." TJ laughed.

Summer came around to the front pushing his chair out she climbed onto his lap. "Dinner is ready." Summer said.

"Does dessert come later?" TJ asked.

"Yes it does. That is if you behave." Summer winked. She kissed TJ and got up heading back to the table. 

Just then TJ's phone rang. Picking it up it was Dr. Carlisle. 

"Hello." TJ said.

"Hey TJ. I got some good news we got an opening next week for bottom surgery." Dr. Carlisle said.

"I can't wait. Like you have no idea." TJ said excitedly.

"Does it have to do with Summer?" Dr. Carlisle laughed. "You know you can't have sex right away until you heal?"

"I know that." TJ laughed. "Yes it has to do with her."

"It's on Tuesday at 9 a.m. Is that good for you?" Dr. Carlisle asked.

"Yes it is. I will see you then." TJ hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Summer asked.

"Dr. Carlisle. There's an opening next Tuesday for the bottom surgery." TJ smiled. "It's at 9 a.m."

"That's awesome. I can see if Melody can stay with her dad for a little until you get healed." Summer said.

"I don't want you to have to do that." TJ said.

"Melody will be fine with it. She gets along with her dad and his girlfriend great." Summer said. "You know that I'm going to be there for you every step of the way."

"I know. You have been. I don't know how to thank you enough for that." TJ said.

"I am going to go out shopping later. Melody hates going do you think that you can watch her?" Summer asked.

"Of course I can." TJ said.

Sitting down they began to eat.  Melody had hers all finished and ended up going to sit on the couch to watch t.v. Summer couldn't help but over hear the conversation that TJ had with Dr. Carlisle. Finishing up Summer cleaned off the table. TJ helped out with the dishes as Melody watched cartoons. Finishing up they put the dishes away and went to join Melody who was watching Kim Possible. 

The rest of the day passed pretty quickly. After the show they went and took a swim. Melody did the rest of her homework. TJ published his article. As they cleared off the table from dinner Summer went over and talked to Melody.

"I'm going to go to the grocery store and get a few things. TJ is going to be here with you. I want you to behave which I know you will. Get a shower so when I come back we can watch a movie." Summer said.

"Alright mom." Melody smiled.

Summer kissed  Melody on the top of her head then went over to TJ who was sitting on the couch.

"I'll be back. I got to make a quick stop at another store before I come home." Summer said. She leaned down and kissed TJ with such passion.

Slowly she pulled away and TJ was still licking his lips. Summer really loved turning him on. She hoped that what she was about to do that he would be okay with.  She knows it wouldn't be the same but she can't take waiting. Summer eating her out was amazing but she wanted that connection. That connection that is so deep it's like you can see into each other's souls.

TJ watched as Summer left. Melody got up on the couch next to TJ and cuddled him. They watched Good Luck Charlie. TJ looked down at Melody and smiled.

She was a sweet and quiet kid. TJ watched as Melody began to close her eyes. It was peaceful being here. Summer soon came back after an hour carrying the groceries inside. She placed them on the counter and went upstairs. She soon came back down and began to put the dishes away. 

"I take it that someone fell asleep while I was gone." Summer said.

"Yeah she did." TJ said softly so he didn't disturb her.

"Let me finish putting this stuff away and I will carry her up to bed." Summer said.

"It's no problem take your time." TJ said.

Summer put the groceries away. Then she ended up picking Melody up and carrying her up the stairs. TJ was getting up when Summer came back down stairs.

"I got something for you upstairs." Summer said softly.

"You didn't have to get me anything." TJ said.

"I know I didn't I just hope that you like it and want to use it." Summer said.

TJ smiled. "I guess we better go see." TJ followed Summer up the stairs. 

Once at the bedroom door Summer turned to TJ. "If you don't want to use it then you don't have to. I just hope your willing to. Before I spoil it." Summer stepped back and pushed the door opened.

TJ walked in to see on the bed in a box was a realistic strap on.

"I know it's not the same thing but I figured until then we could use this." Summer said.

TJ pulled Summer into his arms and began to kiss her passionately.

"I take that as you want to use it." Summer giggled inbetween kisses.

"Yes I want to use it." TJ said. "I've been wanting to make love to you for the longest time."

Summer smiled as TJ slipped off of her shirt and tossed it onto the floor. Her black bra was soon undone with one hand and tossed on top of the shirt. TJ kissed each breast gently and started to play with her nipples in between his fingers. Summer let out a soft moan. TJ then began to suck on her nipple one right after the other. Making a "pop" noise as he would let go. Summer pants and underwear soon followed. Standing naked before TJ Summer started to blush. TJ looked her up and down. Her body was beautiful. 

"Can I undress you?" Summer asked. 

"Of course." TJ said.

Summer began to undress TJ. His shirt came off and Summer could see the start of hair forming. His pecks. Summer smiled as she kissed each one. Slowly standing up Summer felt her wetness inside wanting TJ more and more.

Soon TJ's pants and boxers came off. TJ picked up the strap on. Summer eyes lit up as she watched TJ put it on. TJ picked Summer up and carried her to the bed. Placing her down gently he soon got on top of her guiding the tip of the strap on into her.