THE BAD GIRLFRIEND

The continuation "The Girlfriend"

Age: 17

Laxus:

It's been a little over a year sense your father brought home the headed witch you despise the most. She was a living nightmare, you wouldn't be surprise if you found out that she and Satan are related. When ever Laxus left to go on a mission, Yuri would do nothing but torture you. You were her suppose slave, her maid.

"[Name], make me a sandwich, and make it quick!"

"Go clean the bathroom!"

"How dare you talk to me like that! Go scrub the kitchen until I'm able to see my reflection against the counter tops!"

Oh, how much you hate her. Making you feel like a modern day Cinderella, please. What's worse was that she brought a whole bunch of men home. "Why haven't you told your father yet?" is what you Mira tells you. "Cause she threaten to hurt me physically if do."

"That's awful! Why can't he see that?" Lucy asked, taking a sip of the cola in her hand. Mira and Lucy were only the girls in guild you rant about Yuri to, on occasions, Ezra. "Because, he's going to take her word for it. I tried to tell him, multiple times, but last time he slapped me. We haven't talk much sense then."

Lucy rubbed your back comfortingly, easing the pain in your heart." It's okay though, Just a few months before I turn 18 and I can move out and get my own place. I've been looking at small apartments lately, there this one I really like. It's 150,000 jewels for payment but only 50,000 per month." Mira nodded her head in surprise" That's pretty good price, how many rooms?" "2 bedrooms."

"That's good [Name], I hope Laxus realizes how awful Yuri is."

"Me too Mira...me too..."

[TIME SKIP]

Today was the day. You were going to catch Yuri and her man hoe in action. You pretended to be asleep on the couch as the door bell ranged, indicating that the side hoe as here. "Hey Brian! How are you?" You heard the conversation as she brought him inside the house. "Hey, isn't that your step daughter? What if she hears?"

"She sleeps like a log, she probably won't hear." Yuri said before dragging him up to the room. You shuddered, not believing that you were actually doing this. Grabbing your phone you slowly crept to the door hiding behind the wall. Pressing the microphone, you begin recording the two of them getting it on.

"How disgusting..."

[TIME SKIP]

"Hey dad, I have something to tell you." You said, when Laxus walked into the door. "What is it?" he asked gruffly, kinda feeling awkward around you all of the sudden. You begin to play the audio, the moans of Yuri and her man hoe playing. Laxus only stood there listening. "I caught them today, they tried doing it with me sleeping."

"Yuri!!"Laxus yelled.

"Yes?" Yuri said as she made it down the stairs.

"We're down. Get the fuck out my house."