MEETING THE GUILD

NATSU

As he ran towards the guild, holding you he his arms. He bursted through the doors with you still at hand."Heys look!! I found a baby!!"

Everyone went dead silent. They looked at him with confused faces but when there eyes landed on you, they had hearts in there eyes.

Even Gajeel and Laxus.

Gramps walked over to Natsu, he had a face of worry. "Natsu, please telling your not planning on taking care of her?" Master asked as he looked you.

"Yes."

"WHAT!?!!?!" The whole guild yelled as the hearts in there eyes shattered. The loudness from the guild was uncomfortable to you and you began to sob loudly, wiggling in Natsu's grasp.

"Now looked at you guys did!" Natsu scold, as he shushed you to sleep, cradling you in his arms. The whole guild stared in amazement. They never knew the loud, destructive Nastu could be such a father figure.

Master saw this and came to conclusion," Natsu, you may adopt her. But be sure you will take care of her?"

"Don't worry Gramps! I'll be the best dad!" Natsu exclaimed as he fist pump the air. You giggled as Lucy held you her arms.

LAXUS

Laxus walked into guild, you still in his arms. You played with fur of his long coat. At one point you put into in your mouth, but Laxus took it out of your mouth, saying it was disgusting.

Everyone looked at him with confused faces, but he ignored them and continued to walk towards Master." yo, gramps , look at what I found." he said as he showed you to grandpa.

"Hmmmm,she quite the charmer. Where did you find her?" The elder ask as you played the lining of his coat jacket.
"I found her in a dark alley in a box while I was taking a walk." Laxus said as he pulled the lining out your mouth.

"Geez, what with you and coat lining?" He mumbled to himself.

Master closed his eyes, in deep thought.

"You may keep...."Master stop not knowing your name."y/n" Laxus said. "yes, Y/n. You may keep y/n"

I smile creep up on Laxus face.

GAJEEL

He sat in the guild with Panther lily as he watched Levy hold you in her slim arms."wow! She is so pretty...where did you find her,Gajeel?" She asked as you lightly nibbled on her finger.

'Such a yummy finger...' You thought.

"I found her in the woods." Gajeel replied as he took another sip of his drink. Levy gasp she looked at you."Aw you poor thing!" "Yeah,I know"

GRAY

He sat at the bar, cradling you in his arms. You slept silently in arms. Your head on his chest. "Hey Ice prick---"Natsu was cut of. "DONT even think about it! It took me too long to get her to sleep and I ain't going to let you ruin it...." He said so dark.

Natsu eyes were wide as he slowly backed away from Gary. 

He smirked as he he lightly rubbed the little tough of h/c on the top of your head.