DON'T DROWN [JUVIA]

AGE SIXTEEN

Water.

Something you loved so much but feared so deeply. Competitive swimming was something that you feared about water. Like, what if you drowned in your lane? What if you hit your on the wall and get a concussion? Or you fell of the the diving broad and cracked your head open?

You were snapped back to reality when your friend, [Friend Name] shook you by your shoulders. The smell of chlorine evident in the air; water splashing around from swimmers. Yep, swim team practice. You were one of the best swimmers on the team, but even with a wonderful record like yours, you hated swim competitions.

"[Name], coach wants to see you in her office." [Friend Name] said as she pushed you into the coach's office for a private conversation.

[TIME SKIP]

It was after practice, most of the team already left for the night, but you and couple of the members were still behind either for extra practice or hangout. Your feet were dipped into the slightly calm water, enjoying the cool liquid that engulf your feet. You heard feet slap against the slimy tiles come closer to you. Turning around you saw [Ugly hoe Name]. You didn't like her and she sure as hell didn't like you.

She didn't say anything as she kicked you into the pool and jumped in after you. As you rose to the surface to breathe she grabbed your hair pushed your head back under the water. You felt the water well up in your lungs as you struggle to breathe. "You don't like that, don't you [Name]?" She mocked you, enjoying the expression of pain on your face. The other swimmers stopped to watch [Ugly hoe Name] drown you.

You felt your heart race faster in chest, you can hear into pound in your ears. You struggle more to breathe and you knew what was happening. A panic attack. You frail your arms more trying to resurface to get the very needed oxygen.

Your eyes begin feel heavy and you passed out. Your movements slowly went to a stop as you fell from the world.

Light flooded your eyes as you woke up on the hospital bed in the plain blue gown that gives the room some color. "[Name]! I'm so glad that your alright." Juvia, your mother cried as she hugged you close to her chest. You slowly hugged back after registering what happened the other day.

She pulled back and showered your face with kisses making you laugh,"Mom, stop it!"

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!