21ST CENTURY PARENTING [ERZA]

AGE SIXTEEN

You walked through the front door, waltz straight to your room, ready to play the new game you just downloaded.

Sitting crossed legged on the bed, you opened up the app and wait for it to load.

After a minute of loading, a white box appeared on the screen saying, 'Sorry! There's no internet connection. Please try again.'

Your eyebrows scrunched up in confusion; why wasn't the wifi working.

You re-joined your wifi and typed the password in. But then, it wouldn't let you connect back into the wifi. Incorrect password.

Growling at your phone, raising your arm to throw it, but took a deep breath, calming down.

Going downstairs to grab a soda from the fridge, when you saw a sticky note on the fridge.

For today's wifi password:
1.) Take out the trash
2.) Do the Landry
3.) Feed the fish
4.) Vacuum the downstairs
5.) Take dishy out dishwasher

Love you -
Mom

You starred in disbelief at the note Erza had left for you. Great, after long day at school, you come to a list of chores that you don't want to do for the damn wifi password.

You decide to start now, that way when your done Erza will be here to give the password.

You feed the fish first, wanting to the easiest chore down and out the way.

[6PM]

After putting away the last dish way in cabinet, and now, all you had to do was wait.

Laying down, you closed your eyes, letting the sleepiness take over your mind and body.

[LATER]

Snapping open your [e/c] eyes, your head turned to the clock on your night stand seeing it's 4:00 o 'clock in the morning.

"Noooooo....I was supposed to get the password to the wifi..." You groaned, letting your head back down on the pillow.

Your door opened up seeing Erza in her night gown. She walked over to you, and sat on the of your bed.

"[Name], are you awake?"

You hummed in response, sitting up in your spot. "I'm sorry I made you do all those chores. After seeing how tired you were, it made me feel guilty."

"Oh....its okay mom..." You replied sleepy, falling forward on her lap. Her ran her hand through your hair, taking in all the softness of it.