DISNEY MOVIES

AGE FIVE

NATSU

Mulan

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Can we watch Mulan!?!?" You shook Natsu from his restful sleep.

"But....[Name], it's 4:00 in the morning..."he grumbled, not budging from his permanent spot next to Happy in his bed.

"B-but...I wanna watch Mulan again....with you daddy..." You cried from his previous statement. 

"....Fine...."he sighed, slowly sitting up from bed. You cheered, running out the room towards the living room.

"(Be a man)
You must be swift as a coursing river
(Be a man)
With all the force of a great typhoon
(Be a man)
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon" you sang along as loud as your vocal cords can support.

"Come on daddy! Sing along with me!"

He mumbled a couple of the words before he stopped. But you weren't satisfied.

"Louder!"

LAXUS

The little mermaid

While Laxus was making lunch, you quietly snuck little mermaid into the DVD player.

"[Name]! Lunch is rea--" a large sound erupted from the tv. He made a brisk walk towards the living seeing the little mermaid playing.

He sighed, not wanting to watch the movie for the seventh time that day.

"[Name], please turn off the movie." He groaned.

"No!" You yelled, and went to watching Sebastian sing.

He sighed once again, bring your lunch into the living room, he can watch the classic, again...

GAJEEL

The lion king

"ITS THE CRICLE OF LIFE!!!! AND IT MOVES US ALLLLLL!!!"

"ITS MEANS NO WORRIES, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS! ITS OUR PROBLEM-FREE, PHILOSOPHY!!!"

"CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT!! THE PEACE THE EVENING BRINGS!!!!"

Every time a song came on, you would sing to your hearts content. On repeat. All day. Everyday.

Gajeel found it amusing you trying to sing but then it gets annoying after the fifth time the movie would play.

"Okay [Name], I think it's time to turn off the movie." Gajeel stated, turning off the DVD player.

"Wha....no! Don't t-turn it off!!" Then, you begin to cry, really loudly, and it made his ears ring in pain.

GRAY

Beauty and the beast

You were mesmerized by the work of animation. The colors, the backstory, everything.

And you always sing quietly to the songs in the movie.
Gray wouldn't mind watching it with you.

"A tale as old as time, beauty and the beast..." You sang softly, moving your head side to side back on forth.

He found your actions quite adorable; he smothered you into a big hug, squeezing the day lights out of you.

"D-daddy!!!"