He walked to the kitchen , where Harry was with a cup of tea , he handed it to Louis with a cookie . Louis thanked him and watched as Harry was setting up the camera in front of the couch , he placed all the chapsticks in a bowl and placed it on the table .

He started recording and turned to Louis , "Are you ready ?"

Louis nodded and placed the empty cup in the sink , going to sit on the couch in front of the camera . Harry joined him , he placed his hand on Louis' thigh and pecked his cheek softly , "We're starting , okay ?"

Louis nodded , leaning to peck his cheek quickly . Harry turned to the camera , "Hey everyone , Harry here , and today I'm joined once again with this beautiful boy ," He turned to Louis with a smile , "My pretty little baby Louis ."

Louis blushed and smiled shyly at the camera , "Hi ."

"After watching Joey and Daniel's video , I decided that this is a cute challenge , so today we'll be doing The Chapstick Challenge . We have here a bunch of chapsticks ," Harry picked the bowl up and moved it a little , making the chapsticks rustle , "And I got a tie , so the other won't see what chapstick was picked ." He lifted the tie with his other hand .

"Do you want to start or I should ?" Louis asked , Harry shrugged , "I don't mind . What do you prefer ?"

"Can you start ? Like , put the tie on you ?" Louis asked , Harry nodded , "Yeah , sure ."

Louis helped him wrap the tie on his eyes , making sure he can't see . Louis picked a random chapstick and showed it to the camera , "I really hope you'll get this one ." He popped it open and rubbed it on his lips , shuddering a little , "It feels really weird with chapstick on ."

"Come here then , I'll help you take it off ." Harry smirked , Louis punched his arm , "Okay , come here ."

Harry turned towards Louis and held his hands up , "Guide me , I can't see you ." He chuckled , Louis smiled and cupped his cheeks , "Ready ?"

"Always ready ." Harry smiled , Louis pressed his lips to Harry's , feeling his tongue swipe across his lip . They pulled back , Harry licked his lips , "Is it orange ?"

"No , but close ." Louis cleaned his lips with a napkin .

"Close to orange ? What the he- oh , it's Fanta ." Harry sighed , Louis nodded and took the tie off Harry's head , "Yeah , it is ."

Harry helped Louis wrap the tie around his eyes , then dug his hand into the bowl , picking a random chapstick . "Alright , this is the chapstick ." He showed it to the camera , then rubbed it on his lips .

"Come here ." Harry  cupped Louis' cheeks gently and guided him closer , pressing their lips together . Louis pulled back a second later , "God , that was gross ."

"Hey , I'm right here ." Harry pouted , making Louis giggle , "Not you , you dork . The chapstick was gross , I don't even know what it is ."

"Try guessing ." Harry said as he cleaned his lips with a napkin .

"Yuck , I can still taste it . Uh , is it - is it some gross cookie or something ?"

"No , it was popcorn ." Harry chuckled and untied the tie . Louis furrowed his eyebrows , "That did not taste like popcorn , at all ."

"I know , it was a hard one ." Harry pecked his cheek and let him wrap the tie around his eyes .

"More like a gross one ." Louis shuffled through the bowl and picked a chapstick , showing it to the camera .

"So far it's my favourite challenge we've done ." Harry smirked , Louis rolled his eyes , "I wonder why ." He put the chapstick on .

"Well I also liked The Annoying Challenge , because I won ."