Intro

Tranquility, amazement, wonder and excitement. All these different emotions and feelings always go through my mind as I stare out to the sea from my balcony. There is just something that draws me to the wonders of the sea. So mysterious yet deadly. "Princess Emma, it's time." My gaze leaves the sea and I look back at the night. "Thank you." I sigh. It's always the same here at the castle. Don't get me wrong I love it and I am blessed to have a home and have people that love me oh so much. I just can't help but be frustrated that my life is literally already planned out. Like today I am to visit the neighboring kingdom and settle some disputes. My parents are the king and queen but they send me out so I can get used to doing these diplomatic missions because one day I will become queen and be the ruler of Oceania. I walk downstairs and I reach the entrance of the castle. As soon as I get there I see my parents standing by the door. "Be careful sweetie." I look and my mother and nod. She smiles and gives me a kiss on my forehead. I walk over to my father and he gives me a weird look. "Now don't go wandering off, remember you're strictly there for business, no men." I roll my eyes and laugh. "Father, seriously I'm 23 I think I can take care of myself and about the men who knows I might just come home married." He gives me a dirty look. I laugh and walk towards the carriage. After a couple of minutes we arrive at the dock. We board the ship and off we sail to the neighboring kingdom, the kingdom of Eastwood. It is going to be a three-day journey so it meant countless blue seas and skies from here on out. I look around and I see all the crew members talking amongst themselves and I couldn't help but feel sad and a little jealous. I literally have no friends, no siblings, not even a dog. I don't have anyone in my life beside the servants and my parents. I guess that's why I fell in love with the sea. Because seeing the endless blue seas makes me believe that someone out there is feeling the same way as me. Feeling lonely and scared yet loving the sea at the same time.