[37] - hospital

Maggie's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------We all look around to see a drowsy looking Justin. "Baby!" I say running over. "Hi babe" he groans in pain as he tries to sit up. "Justin stop, your gonna hurt yourself" I worry. "I'm fine baby girl" he says, after sitting up a bit more.

Justins POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I look around the hospital room I see 3 familiar faces. One which I saw yesterday and two faces I haven't seen in a while. "Mom?" I ask, questionably. "Yes sweetie, it's me" she says, coming over. "I missed you" I say coughing. "Hey Justin" Scooter says coming over making me smile. "Wattup man" I say, giving him a handshake.

"How you doing?" he worries. "I'm fine guys, just a little sore" I say reassuring everybody. They nod and my mom and Scooter go and sit over by Fredo. I look over at Maggie who is sitting beside me, her head down, sitting all quiet.

Her hand is resting on my hand so I reach over and place my other hand on top of hers. She looks up, her eyes filled with tears making my heart break. "Um guys, could you give us a minute" I say, Scooter, Alfredo and my mom shortly leaving the room.

"Come here baby" I say to Maggie making her look up. I move over to the other side and pat the free space in the bed. She stands up and I admire her outfit, some leggings and a Journals Hoodie. "Is that my hoodie" I chuckle. She nods and blushes, wiping her eyes with the sleeve.

She lays down on the bed and I groan in pain as I try to wrap my arms around her. "Baby don't hurt yourself" she says looking into my eyes, her beautiful brown eyes. "It's fine" I say, wrapping my my arms around her.

She rests her head on my gown covered chest and I rest my hand on the lower part of her back. We sit for two minutes in complete silence before Maggie speaks up. "It's my fault" she says, her voice cracking breaking my heart.

"Baby its not your fault, you couldn't have done anything to stop him from, doing this" I say, remembering that moment. "Why were you even there, didn't you go to the studio?" She's asks, making me tense. "I did, but Selena was there so I left and went home, but then I saw you laptop sitting there and I knew you would need it so I brought it over and saw something I didn't want to see" I say softly moving a strand of hair out her face.

"I still feel guilty" she says snuggling into my chest. "Well you shouldn't" I say making her smile upon my skin. "Can I get a kiss, not had one in like 24 hours" I pout making her giggle. "It's only been 12 hours silly" she says poking my nose. "Still" I say, sticking out my lips. She huffs but then leans forward and places her lips on mine. I kiss back and start to get into it until she pulls away. I scowl and she laughs. "We are in a hospital, stop, oh and tell Scooter whenever your ready to call the cops so we can give our statement. And don't worry no-one knows about this, well I don't think anyway" she says, rubbing her nose. She's so cute. "Thanks" she says giggling. " I said that out loud didn't I?" I question earning a nod from her. We both laugh, "It's true tho so, give me another kiss" I say placing my hand behind her neck and pulling her forward.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FINALLY!!!!!!

OMG I GOT MY PURPOSE HOODIE IN THE MAIL TODAY, I SCREAMED, THEN CRIED, THEN SCREAMED EVEN MORE AHAHA

Instagram- jstin_bieberxo

Snapchat- hope.curriex