[32] - goals

Maggie's POV
-------------------------------------------------------------
"And....upload" I say as I press the upload button on my computer. I just finished editing my vlog and now uploading it to my YouTube channel. Me, Justin, Alfredo, Maejor and Riley are sitting in Justin's private jet, waiting for it to take off. 

"You done babe"Justin says, looking up from his phone, his eyebrows knitting together. "Hmm" I say, closing my laptop and plugging my phone into charge. Justin gets up and sits beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into him. "How long is this flight" I say yawning. 

Its around 7pm and i'm so tired,lets just say I got no sleep last night. "About 9 hours" he says, replying to Scooter about the VMA's. "I'm so tired" I lay my head on his lap while he plays with the ends of my hair. "Get some rest baby, i'll wake you up when we land" Justin says in a soft but raspy voice. I sit up and peck his lips, "Love you" I say before cuddling into his lap. 

He removes his hoodie and places it over me, his smell clearly present on it. I cuddle into his free arm, tracing his sleeve, taking in every piece of detail. "I love you too" I hear before I drift off. 

"Baby, baby" I feel someone lightly tap my shoulder making me slowly open my eyes. I see a tired looking Justin staring at me, a cute smile on his face. "Baby, we've landed" he says as I sit up and stretch. I yawn and blink for a few seconds earning a chuckle for Justin. I give him a puzzled look and he stops laughing and says "Your cute when you yawn, but the face you make is hilarious" earning him a slap on the chest.He collapses to the floor clutching his chest, complaining of how sore that was. "Now that was a funny face" I say laughing, his shocked face in my head. "Right come on bitch, get up"I say kicking his side, still laughing. I walk over to the door and run back in. "For L.A its fucking freezing" 

"Here" Justin says, passing me his hoodie. "Thank you"I say smiling while putting it on. Once I got it over my face, Justin leans down and kisses my lips. He pinches my cheeks, cooing saying how cute I am. We walk down the stairs, ignoring the calls from paparazzi. Justin grabs my hand and walks me over to the SUV parked near the jet. Security open the door and me and Justin get in. "Where's everyone else" I ask noticing no-one in the car.

 "They took separate cars" he says, closing the door. He grabs a hold of my hand and pulls out his phone. He intertwines our fingers and takes a photo. (The photo in the header) I smile at how cute he is and rest my head on his shoulder. He posts the photo to Instagram, then puts his phone back in his pocket. "Stay at mine tonight" he says, just above a whisper, closing his eyes. "Okay" I say, cuddling into him.

We soon arrive at Justin's house, which is amazing. "Oh my god" I say as I stare at it in complete awe. "Come on babe" Justin chuckles, tugging on my hand.

( This obviously isn't Justins house but it is now sooooo)

He leads me inside and up the stairs straight to his bedroom. He opens the double doors and lets go of my hand. He runs and jumps face first on the bed and groans into the pillow. "I'm so Fucking tired" he says, pulling his shirt off. I laugh at how grumpy he gets when he's tired, but also agree with him. I take off my shirt and pants. "Justin, can I borrow one of your shirts?" I ask with puppy eyes.

 "Sure, over in that drawer" he says pointing to his open walk in closet. I nod and go in and grab a shirt. I love wearing his shirts because 1. There so big, and bigger than most since he wears oversized shirts, and 2. Cause they smell like him,and his scent is addicting. I  run over to the bed and jump on him. I straddle his waist and kiss his lip. "Just wanted to say night" I say climbing off him and snuggling under the covers. 

He chuckles and places his arms around my waist. I lay my head on his chest and hear his steady yet soothing heartbeat. "I love you princess" He says, kissing the top of my head. "I love you too" I say kissing his crown tattoo. Soon enough we both fall asleep in each others arms.