[23] - pillow talk

*WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT: VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED*

Justin's POV
-------------------------------------------------------------
As me and Maggie sit and watch the sunset I feel her leaving open wet kisses on my neck. I shift in my seat, her kisses having an affect on me. She moves from sitting on my lap to straddling it. We stare into each others eyes before I grab her waist and pull her to me.

(Listen to crazy in love by Sofia Karlsburg or the fifty shades of grey one my beyonce)

I attack her lips with my own and quickly it turns into a heated make out session. I pick her up ,and she wraps her legs around my torso. I go into the bedroom and gently lay her down on the bed. I climb on top of her and begin kissing down her neck. She lets out soft moans once I reach her sweet spot. She pulls at my hair, making me want to pleasure her further. I feel her tugging at the bottom of my shirt, hinting me to take it off.

 I feel her tugging at the bottom of my shirt, hinting me to take it off

I sit up and pull off my shirt. She trails her hands down my abs until she reaches my happy trail. Pleasure takes over my body. I rip her shirt off of her body and admire her. Her body is amazing. I wrap my hands around her breasts, squeezing the slightest bit, not wanting to hurt this Angel. She archs her back, hinting for me to remove her bra. I unclasp her bra and stare at her chest. One of my hands squeezes one of her breast while my mouth wraps around the other one. I nibble softly on her nipple making her moan in Pleasure. 

I lick over her peb making her grab my hair. I groan onto her breast making her squirm. I give the other breast the same amount of attention until I sit up. She stares at me, biting her lip, making me go insane. "Are you sure about his Maggie?" I ask, I'm pretty sure this is her first time. She hesitates at first but then nods.

 "Is this, uh, your first time" I ask. She nods shyly and I smile. "Why are you smiling" she asks. "Because, I'm the first person who gets to make you feel this way, and , I will be the last." I say before kissing her. " I won't hurt you princess, I promise" I say before pulling her pants down. She has white lacy underwear on that matched her bra. I kiss her stomach going down further towards her womanly parts. 

I kiss her inner thigh making her squirm. I begin to pull down her underwear leaving soft kisses as I do. Once they are fully off I stare at her sex making me go hard instantly. I kiss her folds making her moan.

Maggie's POV------------------------------------------------------------- I'm so nervous right now

Maggie's POV
------------------------------------------------------------- I'm so nervous right now. I've never done it before but I'm so glad it's with Justin, he makes me feel safe. I feel his tongue slide in between my wet folds making me quietly moan his name. He picks up his pace and fastly moves his tongue across my clit. I grab onto his soft blonde hair and pull. "Justin!" I moan loudly. Without warning he sticks his middle finger inside of me making me moan loudly with pleasure. He pumps his fingers in and out of me making me buckle under him. He adds a second finger making me almost reach my climax. 

"Justin, I'm nearly there" I stutter, trying to find words to come out of my mouth. He sucks and and gently nibbles on my clit making me reach my climax. He slides his fingers out and sticks them in his mouth. My god was that the sexiest thing ever. He cleans himself off and then proceeds to kiss me. I use my feet to pull his pants down and I feel his bulge with my hand making him groan into my mouth. He pulls off his Calvin's and I gasp. He smirks and asks "Like what you see" I nod and bite my lip. Jerry is so big omg.

 He grabs a foil packet out of his trouser pocket. I stop him and he gives me a confused look. "Dont put it on, I want to have your kids" I tell him, trying not to laugh. "What!" he kinda shouts. "I'm kidding, I'm on the pill" I say bursting into a high pitched laughter. "I was gonna be all slow and gentle but now," he says leaning down to my ear, "I'm gonna make you scream my name, over and over and over" he says biting down on my ear, a Moan escaping my lips. He puts his tip at my entrance and slowly pushes in. 

Pain rushes through my body but a small bit of pleasure is here, making me want more. I hiss when he is fully in. I adjust to his size and he begins moving in and out. I moan in pleasure, that is taking over my whole body. He start to go faster making me scream, just a little bit. I grab a fist full of his hair and he moans. He continues as our moans fill the room. He begins to thrust himself into me more making me want more. "Faster" is the only thing I could say right now. He begins to go faster until we both reach out climaxs.

 I feel him fill me and continue the orgasm out until it's over. Right now I'm a sweaty mess and I'm kinda happy how I got here. He collapses beside me and wraps his arms around my waist. I cuddle into his side as he pulls the blanket over out sweaty naked body's. "Get some sleep babe" he says kissing my temple. I begin to drift off but before I fall asleep I hear a faint "I love you Maggie" come from Justin making me smile and then I fall into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Omg smut, was it good. I will improve but if you didn't listen to the song then smh you didn't get the full effect.

Comment if you enjoyed
Vote, comment, follow xoxox