[21] - bora bora

@Justinbieber: Good morning baby girl 💕 2 more hours !1!

@maggielindemann: Woo! I can't wait

@justinbieber: So am I, a week in paradise

@maggielindemann: where are we going?

@justinbieber: that's for me to know, and you to find out 😏

@maggielindemann: well you said paradise, it's hot so Caribbean?

@justinbieber: close, but yeah it's a paradise I guess

@justinbieber: "the closer I get to you, it feels like paradise"

@maggielindemann: "I'll do anything you want me toooooo"

@justinbieber: yes you will baby

@maggielindemann: this is not time for your sexual comments, I was just finishing the song

@justinbieber: sorry

@maggielindemann: "yeah I knowwww that I let you down, is it to late to say sorry now"

@justinbieber: wow......

@maggielindemann: gtg biebs

@justinbieber: whY 😓

@maggielindemann: because my naked ass gotta get in the shower

@justinbieber: naked huh 😏😤

@maggielindemann: no, I was joking I'm not sexual like youuuuuu
-------------------------------------------------------------
Justin's POV

I'm in my SUV outside Maggie's apartment block waiting on her slow ass to get down here. I'm with Maejor, Alfredo and Alfredos Girlfriend Riley. I brought a girl so Maggie isn't just with the boys, so I thought Riley could come. She is really down to earth and isn't crazy to get with me so she dates my best friend, she likes Alfredo a lot, I can tell. I feel a breeze hit my face and I look round and see Maggie. 

She's always smiling it's amazing, she always makes me smile. "Wattup bitches" she says with sass as she adjusts her seat belt. (The way the car seats are is like a limo so there isnt like rows its just one space and the seats are facing eachother. IK thats confusing but yh) She is sitting opposite me on her phone. I let out a chuckle, because her eyebrows furrow when she is concentrating and its the cutest thing.

 "What?!" she says, knowing I laughed at her. I shake my head still laughing. She smiles before going back to her phone. "Well if Justin won't introduce us, we'll introduce ourselves." Fredo speaks up. "Oh sorry dude, Maggie this is Alfredo, his girlfriend Riley and this is Maejor." I say pointing to each of them. "Hey guys, I'm Maggie, you can call me that or Mags or whatever really" she says making everyone laugh.

 "I call you baby girl, so" I say smirking, suddenly feel someone kick my leg. I laugh knowing it was Maggie. I look up and she is looking down at her lap, obviously blushing. "Imma call you Main Bitch" Maejor speaks up, making Maggie look up and smile. "Yasss, bitch" she says giving him a high five. "Imma call you by your name" Alfredo says, Riley agreeing. "So Justin, where are you taking me" Maggie says, putting her phone in her pocket. 

I hold my hand out for her phone since my pockets are deeper, because I don't want her phone to fall out. "What?" she asks, "Give me your phone, i've got deeper pockets" I say. She shrugs her shoulders and hands me her phone. "And to answer your question, it's still a surprise baby girl" I say, winking at her. She groans and leans back in her seat. Twenty minutes later we arrive at the airport.

 We get out, Hugo, Everet and Kenny keeping the fans and paps at bay. I help Maggie out, and keep a hold of her hand. We walk towards my private jet. Maggie stops, her jaw dropped as she stared in awe. "Babe come on, we are gonna be late" I say kissing her cheek. "Sorry" she says quietly, blushing obviously. We walk towards the jet and I help her up the steps. We get in and the other guys have already settled.

 There is only one more seat left and its only a one seater. I sit down and pull Maggie onto my lap. She yawns and puts her arms around my neck. I stroke her smooth brown hair and whisper in her ear "Go to sleep babe". I feel her nod against my neck and she yawns again. She snuggles into my neck and falls a sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HOPE YOU ENJOYED

THIS WAS MEGA CUTE OMGGG

Vote, comment and follow xoxox