[33] - breakfast

Maggie's POV
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I wake up to the smell of bacon, making me smile. I love me some BACON. I rub my eyes and stretch out across the bed. I grab my phone and check Instagram. Mainly comments on my YouTube video, for example, "OMG IS THAT JUSTIN BIEBER".

To be honest, I totally forgot that we were kinda private so it's probably a shock to most people but hey, bet it'll get a lot of views, and a lot of hate, damn. "Justin doesn't like you, he never will, he probably felt sorry for your poor ass, bet you don't speak anymore". I laugh at this one and decide to DM her.

@maggielindemann: he loves me,, like I'm legit in his bed,,,so yeah sure,, we don't speak

@kaitholl: Sure..... Send me a picture of him

@Maggielindemann: Kay, give me a minute he's cooking me breakfast 😊

@kaitholl: 😠😑

I get out of bed, still wearing Justin's shirt. I open the bedroom door and walk down the elegant stairs into the foyer. Shit. Where is the kitchen. I walk around and take a left from the living room into the kitchen. I see a shirtless Justin, slaving over the hot stove, sweat bubbles on his forehead. Nah, I'm joking.

All I see is a panicked Justin trying to not burn the bacon. I chuckle to myself, but not loud enough so he can hear. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. I plant a kiss on his back going up to his angel wings tattoo.

 "Good morning baby,I made us breakfast" he says, in his raspy morning voice. "Thank you Jay" I say, grabbing the plate he was holding out for me. Before I can turn around Justin leans down and kisses my lips. "I needed my morning kisses" he says in this cute baby voice, pouting with his precious lips.

 "I needed my morning kisses" he says in this cute baby voice, pouting with his precious lips

I grab his chin with my free hand and coo at how cute he is. "Stop" he groans grabbing his plate and sitting at the breakfast bar. I sit beside him, only for Justin to move down another one. I laugh because of how ridiculous he is being. "Justin!" I whine, just wanting to sit beside him. I hear him laugh then he moves beside me. 

He wraps an arm around my shoulder,which I try to pull away from, acting annoyed with him. He pulls me in harder and stuffs his face in my neck, "Babyy! I'm sorry" he moans, clearly still tired. "I'm not even annoyed, now leave me alone so I can eat" I say, making him laugh. He takes his face out of my neck and kisses my cheek.

After breakfast, me and Justin went back to his bedroom and sat watching Orange Is The New Black. "Season 1 is done baby, finally" he screams, making me scream.

"Wooo" he repeatedly says, making me hit him with a pillow. "Oh that's it baby, your done" he says, his hazel eyes staring into my soul. Shit. I scream and begin to run out the room. I basically fly down the fucking stairs, Justin hot on my trail.

"Stop running, baby, I'm still gonna get you if your running or not" he says, all sexually. Stop trying to turn me on fool, I think to myself as I run into the living room. As i'm running past the couch I feel two arms wrap around my waist and throw me onto it. I squeal, but stopped by Justin's lips connecting to mine. 

We have a heated make-out session on his couch for like 5 minutes before I pull away. "What?" Justin says, trying to kiss me again. "Stop!" I say laughing pushing him away. I check the time on my phone and see it is 4pm.

"Jay, I'll need to go home soon" I say panting. He hums in response, probably checking twitter or something. I take this as an opportunity to send that girl a photo.

Once I've done that and she reads it,but doesn't reply I ask Justin to ask Scooter if he could drop off moose at my Apartment. "Yeah" he bluntly replies. I huff at his blunt attitude, he's clearly annoyed cause I stopped our make-out session. "Can we go?" I ask.

"Yeah the cars loaded, leggo" he says standing up picking me up as well. I giggle and place my head in his neck, leaving cute little kisses. He walks into the garage and walks over to his blue Ferrari. He puts me down and we both get in.

"Can we get in-n-out?" I ask while Low Life plays on the radio. "Sure babe" Justin says as he turns into the drive thru. Once we've ordered Justin parks and we wait on our order.

"Babe, i'm going to the restroom, I'll just collect the food" he says, grabbing his phone and heads inside. I decide to turn on the radio and 'Where are u now' comes on. 

I can't believe this is for me, it's so sweet. Eventually Justin comes out with our orders but is being followed but a lot of paps. I open the door for him and he thanks me.

" Here babe" he says, handing me my food. I thank him and kiss his cheek. He starts the car, ugh fuck, I could never get over the noise this makes.

Twenty minutes later we reach my apartment complex, making me sad. Justin stops the car and everything is silent. "Thank you for everything Justin.I had an amazing time in Bora Bora and today. I'm so glad we're friends again and hopefully more" I say whispering the last part. He smiles and says "Baby, i'm so happy you had a good time and i'm glad you came. I love you soo much baby" He says, kissing my lips. 

We both get out the car and he gets my luggage out the trunk. I stand near the hood of the car waiting on Justin. He comes over and places my luggage on the ground. He grips my hips with his hands and places me on the hood of his car. We stare into each other's eyes for a moment before he plants a long but sweet kiss on my lips. He pulls away and leans his forehead against mine. Our noses touch making me twitch mine and Justin lets out a small chuckle. "I love you baby girl" he says making me blush. "I love you too" I say, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pull him closer, closing the gap between us and begin kissing his soft lips.

 "Well, I've gotta go but I'll see you tomorrow" Justin says. "Where you going?" I ask curiously. "The studio," he says getting close to my ear, "I'm finishing my album" he says making me smile. "Yay!" I cheer, "I'm so excited" "I'm glad you are baby" he says, "but I do have to go so I'll see you later, okay?" he asks making me nod. "Love you" I say grabbing my suitcase and walking towards the door. "Love you more" Justin says before getting into his car. I turn around and watch him back out, he honks the horn before speeding off down the road, the engine roaring, kinda turning me on. I laugh to myself and continue walking into my apartment. 

One the elevator stops I exit to be met by the one person I didn't want to see.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long ass chapter but was super cute so ;)

I changed my username if you guys haven't noticed.

Remember to follow me because i'm nearly at 100 followers

Also remember to follow me on Instagram @jstin_bieberxo

And snapchat biebersbabyxo

Love you guys <3 <3