[17] - justin

Maggie's POV ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Welcome to the Teen Choice Awards" the hosts shout. The crowd clap and cheer. "We have a last minute special performance of his new song "Where are ü now",, I introduce the amazing JUSTIN BIEBER" my smile drops immediately. Cameron shifts uncomfortably in his seat. Justin walks out on stage, in a long grey shirt, black ripped jeans, a white under shirt, and a black and grey cap.

 Even tho I don't want to admit it, he looks pretty damn sexy. The music starts, I don't recognize it so I just listen. "I gave you the key when the door wasn't open, just admit it" is this about me? I sit for a while and then I get back to reality and that's when the beat drops. Oh my god, this is amazing, if this is about me, I feel flattered. It sounds amazing, his dancing is amazing, he is amazing. Snap out of it Maggie.

When the next verse comes the lights dim and he walks off stage into the crowd. My heart starts to beat faster and faster the closer he gets. I hear Cameron huff beside me but I just ignore him.

"I gave you attention when nobody else was payin'

I gave you the shirt off my back what you sayin'

To keep you warm"

When he stayed over at mine, he gave me his shirt to wear, because I was cold. He is 6 feet away from me and he is still coming forward. His hazel eyes meet my plain, dull brown ones and he smiles. He comes closer and gets on one knee. He grabs my hand and looks into my eyes, singing his heart out. Tears threatening to fall but I hold them back, since my boyfriend is right beside me.

"I need you the mosttt" he sings the end,and has a sad expression on his face. He gets up and walks away, winking at me in the process. I blush mega hard, and Cameron noticed. "Are you fucking kiddin' me"he says, a little too loud. "Cameron calm dow.." I start, shortly to be interrupted by him. "Don't tell me to calm down, your ex boyfriend just serenaded you, then winked at you, and you fucking blushed" he finished. I'm so embarrassed. 

"He was never my boyfriend" I say, on the verge of tears. "Yeah he was, you know it. Looks like you are a slut, we're over" he says, making my tears drop. I stare at him, hoping this was a dream. Security come over and try to resolve the issue but the only way was to escort Cameron off the premises. I see Justin approaching me. For some reason I should be hating him right now because he ruined a perfect relationship but for some reason i'm not. He steps closer to me and grabs my hand and leads me out of the building.

 He leans me against a wall and dries my tears with his sleeve. He gives me a sympathetic look. "Look, Maggie i'm really sorry, I didn't think he woul..." He starts. "Justin, just,, save it. I've gotta go" I say pushing past him but he grabs my wrist. "At least, let me give you a ride home" he says, with pleading eyes. "Fine" I huff. Why am I doing this. I get into his Lamborghini and we speed off to get through traffic. I want this to be the quickest ride of my life. 

Around 20 minutes later and the slowest most awkward car ride ever he drops me off at my apartment. "Uh, bye mags" that kinda broke my heart, that's what he used to call me. "Um, bye ....Uh...bye Jay" I say kissing his cheek. What am I doing, I should have slapped him across the face and told him to fuck off, but I didn't and I don't know why. 

He gives me a small smile and drives off. I see him leave the street and I jump into my car. I need Cameron back, it's not even my fault it was Justin's. I drive to Cam and Aaron's apartment. I get in the elevator and up to his floor. The elevator dings and I step out. I knock on his door and wait for him to answer. A very normal looking Cameron opens the door making me think, did he ever love me, I mean he doesn't even look sad. "Uh, hi" I say. "What are you doing here" he spits angrily.