[8] - the meeting

Justin's POV:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so nervous right now, not just because Maggie's coming but also because this is my first show in L.A., were I'm performing in front all my friends, and even my moms coming and I'm just so scared. Kanye and Kim are gonna be there, as well as Hailey, Kylie, Kendall, Jaden, everyone I'm so fucking scared. "Five minutes JB" one of the crew shouts into my dressing room. "okay" I shout back, still unsure on how this is gonna go.

5 minutes later

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm now inside the glass box,ready to start the show. I hear the fans screaming my name, the only thing keeping me sane right now is the fact that Maggie is one of them. The music for One Life starts to play. The box starts to life up and I start singing.

Maggie's POV
-------------------------------------------------------------"I wanna see where you dream, go where you go, we only have one life, and I only wanna live it with you," Justin's angelic voice begins to sing. Me and Madi are in the V.I.P section and I see so many people. I met Kendall Jenner, that's right Kendall Jenner. She is so lovely and she didn't even know me she just asked how I was here cause I'm obviously not famous and I just said me and Justin are friends and then she said how pretty we are. We also exchanged numbers and then she went back to her family. I really need to meet them, bit Justin said I'll do that later, with him. He writes I love you guys on the glass box and I honestly think this is amazing. I can't even describe how I feel, the fact that Justin is right in front of me, and he can't see me makes me so sad but I'm going to meet up with him after so I guess its alright.

Later
-------------------------------------------------
He has just performed his last song Change me and  honestly, I cried. He cried too and I'm guessing everyone else in here did too cause the guards starting handing out tissues to the V.I.P area. I thought it was funny to be honest with you. The V.I.P section are now leaving to go to the after party and me and Madi are soo excited. We file out of the arena and everyone gets in a car. 

Shit! We didn't arrange this. Me and Madi are panicking, what if we can't get there. As we were standing there wondering what to do I get a tap on the shoulder. It was Scooter, his manager. "Are you ladies okay?" He asked, like a true gentleman. "Uh yeah, Justin invited us to the after party, but we didn't know we needed a ride to get there" I say. He gives me a weird like,probably thinking I'm a crazy fan. "Wait are you, Maggie?" He asked. How did he know who I was? "Yeah" I say in a confused tone.

"Oh, Justin is gonna give you and your friend a ride. I'm glad I found you before you left" Oh, well that makes sense. No wonder he didn't tell me. "Oh okay" I say, cause I have no idea what to say. "Well follow me" he says, walking towards a black SUV. The door opens and The JUSTIN BIEBER is sitting there, a cheeky grin on his face. I have no idea what to do. I'm scared to look him in the eyes and I don't know why. What is wrong with me. I think I'm gonna puke. Fuckk. "Hi" I say with a definitely nervous tone, and everyone can tell. "Hi" he says in an identical tone to mine.

 "Oh, uh, come in" he says moving over so me and Madi can get in. Madi goes in first and sits on one side, then I get in and sit in the middle. Just moves and sits besides me. "I'm so nervous and I don't know why" Justin says with a chuckle. "Same"I say, laughing along with everyone else. As I'm looking straight ahead at the road I feel Justin's eyes burning holes into my body. He starts to lean in and I tense up. "You look even more beautiful in person" he whispers in my ear, not seductively, just I don't know cutely. I turn to look at him and he has a smirk on his face. 

I blushed so hard I swear I looked like a tomato. He lets out a soft chuckle, indicating he noticed the affect he had on me. Around ten minutes later we arrive at a club in downtown Hollywood, and for some reason I have become super nervous. Justin's security open the door and Justin hops out. He grabs my hand and helps me out, then helps Madi out. 

Justin goes ahead and holds my hand as we walk in. I'm holding on to Madi so we are walking in a line. I wonder if this night will be eventful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger, do you hate me? Nah no one does, anyway comment thoughts for next chapter

Whats gonna happen in the club

Vote and share xoxoxox

Thank you,,,,,,,,Hope