[25] - date

Maggie's POV
-------------------------------------------------------------
It's around three in the afternoon and all of us have just been hanging around me and and Justin's deck since the ocean is right there. "Maggie, I wanna take a instagram photo, come on" he says, picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me over to the large hammock hanging over he water. Maejor takes a quick picture and gives Justin his phone back. "Let me see" I say tapping his arm. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and shows me the picture.

"Aww that's cute, send it to me" I say, "Can't you just screen shot it?" Justin says chuckling

"Aww that's cute, send it to me" I say, "Can't you just screen shot it?" Justin says chuckling. "Fine" I say blankly. He gives me the 'Stop acting like a little kid ' look making me kiss his lips. He smiles and pets my knee, "good girl, we're here to have a good time, not for you to go all stroppy" I glare at him then smile at his adorable face. "Maggie, will you go on a date with me tonight?" He asks, catching me by surprise.

 "Um, sure" I says shyly, sliding a piece of hair behind my ear. He chuckles and grabs my hand. He pulls me off the hammock and he lies down on a lounge chair. I sit in between his legs and lay back on his chest. He begins to massage my shoulders, whispering sweet, sometimes dirty things in my ear. I giggle like a little girl and some of the dirty things he says, reminding me of last night.

A few hours later I'm getting ready for my date with Justin. He told me to dress fancy, so I'm gonna wear something short and classy, but sexy, cause,,,I am. I choose a baby pink dress that shows slight cleavage. I pair that with some white heels.