[15] - hailey

Maggie's POV
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Me and Cam walk the blue carpet. Bright flashes going off everywhere. People shouting at us wanting us to look at them. Cam grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. "Kiss her!" Someone shouts. I look at Cam and he smirks making me blush. He leans in and plants a small peck on my lips. I smile into the kiss, appreciating this boy, his lips are fucking amazing. There so soft and plump.

The crowd gets louder and I blush,hiding in his chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulls me towards the entrance of the building.

Justin's POV
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I watch them kiss and instantly turned off the TV and throw the remote across the room. I wish I was him right now. He gets to kiss those perfect, soft, amazing lips. I decide to go visit my boi Maejor and head to the club. I get in my blue Ferrari and reverse out of my drive. I'm bombarded my a sea of flashing lights,paps and fans. I make my way through the crowd, beeping my horn as I do. I speed off down the road, my engine roaring. 

 I pull up to Maejor's house notice an unfamiliar car in the drive. I shrug it off and continue walking towards the front door. I knock, waiting for someone to open the door. Seconds later and half naked Hailey opens the door. I quickly turn, and curse under my breath. "Oh,uh, hi Jay"she says, awkwardly. 

Jay, Maggie used to call me that. I stop sulking and turn around. "Hi, uh, I'm just gonna go" I say,stepping back and heading towards my car. I ignore Hailey's calls. I step in my car and back out quickly. As i'm driving down the street to my house, I think, 'Maybe i should go to the TCA after party, I mean, I was invited'

Maggie's POV                                                                                                                                                                                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Me and Cameron are shown to our seats, which are really good, considering a lot of more important people are here. We take a seat and just make small talk. We talk about who is gonna win the awards and I am positive Cam will win Viner of the year, Social media icon and sexiest social media star. 

(I made some of these up btw) He chuckled at my determination for him to win. I support and  love everything he does. Im always so proud and I love when he meets his fans on Magcon.  Which reminds me, the 2016 one starts in a week and he wont be home for a whole month, then he will stay for a week then he is going to Europe. I mean I guess thats what happens when you date a famous, sexy ass viner. As we are talking I notice the signs on the chairs. 

( I mean the little things that has a picture of someone and there name, saying like thats were they sit) I notice a way to familiar face in front of Cameron, making my heart wanna stop beating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A short filler, AGAIN im sorry school has been so ugh, and i just cba to write. But this weekend i will upload as much as i can.

NEWS                                                                                                                                                                                                     ---------------

1. FIFTH HARMONY just release fucking 7/27,,,,,,,,im crying omg

2. I recently found 'Hit the ground' by justin and its amazing

3. In art today, omg i did some bomb ass oil pastel work on my idk what it is, we have to draw a picture we were given, some natural form thing, anyway i finally finished drawing it at it looked good, then i shaded it . FUCK ME it was good. and then my friend said it was better than my other friends and i was like "IK" rant over