[10] - sleep

Maggie's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Maggie,you okay?" I hear someone say. I turn around and see Justin. "Yeah" I speak,rather quietly. I turn back around and pull out my phone. I feel him grab my wrist and spin me around, and since I was wearing heels I fell. I screamed knowing this would hurt,but I never hit the ground. I open my eyes, staring into, beautiful, warming hazel eyes. 

"You didn't think i'd let you fall did you" he says with his cheeky smirk. I smile and blush slightly. "Please,tell me whats up" he says with pleading eyes. "Madison left, and didn't even say bye. She told Kim she had to babysit her little sister" I say. "Maybe she had to rush away to her sister" he says. "Here's the thing, she doesn't have one" I say, he gives me a confused look. "You look more confused than me" I say giggling. 

He chuckles a low chuckle and grabs my hands. "I never got to introduce myself. Hi i'm Justin" he says, making me giggle. "Hi Justin, i'm Maggie" I say still giggling, making him laugh to. "Well let me say, you look so much more beautiful in person" he says, winking at me, making me look away, my cheeks burning up. "Come on,lets head back in, forget about her" he says, making me smile. I nod, letting him take my hand walking back in. We walked past the paps, they probably got pictures of us talking. 

Watch, on TMZ tomorrow it will be the most stupid headline. We walk inside and head over to where everyone was. We walk up to the group consisting of The Kardashians,Jenners, Maejor,Ryan,Hailey,Jordyn and the rest of the boys that Justin was with earlier. Justin stops and says hi to everyone, still having a strong hold on my hand.

 I stand there awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact with Hailey,since she was giving me serious daggers. I notice Kendall smirking making me blush and look away. Justin starts to move and sits in between Maejor and Kendall. I had no where to sit so I just stood, still holding his hand. Justin looks up smirking, pulling me towards him,sitting me on his lap.

 I giggle,feeling Hailey's eyes burning holes in my body making me feel slightly uneasy. I know Justin can sense this since he asks "You okay, you seem....uh...uneasy, whats up?" I look into his eyes and mouth 'Hailey'. He looks over at her,causing her to smile at him making him give a small smile back then he looks back at me and rolls his eyes, making me giggle. 

"She's just jealous, that your on my lap and she isn't. She's really getting on my nerves lately" I nod, before turning to talk to Kendall. I feel Justin staring at me, making me look at him and smile. He winks making me blush and go back to Kendall.

*Later that Night*                                                                                                                                                                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  The party finished an hour ago and now me and Justin are just chilling at my place. That wasn't the original plan but there was so much paparazzi outside that he couldn't leave so he's waiting here. "Hey,wanna watch a movie, to kill time" I hear Justin shout from the kitchen. "Sure! What movie?" I shout back.

 I'm now in sweats, makeup free and a messy bun. "Um, 22 Jump Street" He says walking into the living room with a bowl of popcorn and candy. "okay, and sure eat all my food" I say sarcastically making him chuckle. I put the movie in and sit beside Justin on the couch. He offers me some popcorn, which I except his offer and begin eating it. Half ways during the movie Justin yawns and places his arm behind me on the couch.

 Classic move Bieber. I'm so tired, and don't get me wrong Justin's great company but I just wanna sleep. I yawn,  indicating i'm tired. Maybe he'll get the hint. He didn't. My neck starts to give up on me, my eyes start to become heavy but flash open when I feel Justin's hand on my shoulder,he pulls me closer so that my head is resting on his shoulder. I begin to drift off into a deep sleep, whether Justin is here or not, i'm sleeping.

Justin's POV                                                                                                                                                                                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  As i'm watching the movie I feel Maggie's head rest on my shoulder. I pull her closer to me,and change into a more comfortable position. I hear Maggie's light,soft snores showing she is sleeping. I get up without waking her and turn off the T.V and pic her up bridal style. I go down the hall,trying to find her room.

 Eventually I found it and opened the door. It's so nice in here, it's not to girly, its just right,just like Maggie. When the SUV door opened and I saw her I knew form that moment on I will do anything to make her mine. And I mean anything. I gently lay her down on the bed and pull the covers up to her neck so that she doesn't get cold. I stand up and turn around but I get tugged back, "Stay...with...me" Maggie says, barely above a whisper. 

"Okay princess, go back to sleep. I'll be 5 minutes" I say kissing her forehead. "Wait." I hear her say,stopping in my tracks. "Can you put Moose in his cage" she says. "Hmm" I reply, leaving the room. I pick up Moose and put him in his cage. I grab my phone and press Scooters number. "Sup Biebs" his voice rings through the phone. "Sup dude, I just wanted to say that i'm staying the night at Maggie's" "Okay,but be careful dude" he says. "Aight bye". 

Once I hang up I go back to the room. I notice Maggie took off her pants and is now in a long T-shirt. I pull my pants off and  pull my shirt above my head. I put them in a pile on a chair in the corner of the room. I get into her bed and turn off the lamp.I put my phone on the little table and shut my eyes. As i'm about to drift off into sleep I feel Maggie snuggle into my side. 

I wrap my arms around her petite waist and she snuggles into the crook of my neck

I wrap my arms around her petite waist and she snuggles into the crook of my neck. "Goodnight babygirl" I say as I kiss her temple. "Goodnight Jay" and with that we feel into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hope you guys enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idk why but when storys say something like "He/she snuggles into the crook of my neck" or something like that its adorabale tbh......