[27] - vibes

(A/N- If you really want to have a good vibe for this go onto Instagram and go on the account, @bicbers and look for the "Going on Holiday with Justin" Video,,,OMG i got major feels tho)

Songs for this Chapter-

Stole the show- Kygo (this is my fav song eva, its the song I listen to when i'm on a plane or like somewhere tropical, but yah, this is hopes plane song aha)

-Sunset Lover, Petit Biscuit

Obviously not at the start, i'll put in where

Justin's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm awoken by the feeling of someone straddling my waist. I yawn and open my eyes, only to be met by Maggie. "Morning" she says, leaning down and kissing my lips, making me smile. "Morning baby" I say, kissing her lips again. I pull her closer to me,deepening the kiss, making her moan in my mouth. I feel something wet against my manhood, making me pull away and look down. I totally forgot we were naked. 

"Your wet baby girl" I whisper in her ear, making her moan. I roll us over so I'm on top, Maggie biting her lip. I move my fingers towards her pussy. (A/N this was so weird to write ahaha) I rub her clit making her moan loudly. "You like that baby" I moan, making her nod in response. I begin to rub faster, making her near a orgasm. "Justin i'm gonna cum" she moans,loudly.

(I Think some of these got deleted but basically they finished you know.....And then when to a pier and found a big yacht....then went to a private island)