[16] - kendall

Maggie's POV                                                                                                                                                                                     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   I see Kylie's sign taped to the chair making me instantly jolt my head to look at the one in front of me. 

Shit.

It's Kendall. I haven't seen her since the after party. She's tried to contact me but I just ignored her. After what happened I couldn't face any of Justin's friends, or anyone involved with him. I feel terrible because Justin didn't even do anything, it was just after. As i'm thinking to myself I see Kendall, Kylie and oh shit.

Hailey.

I can't see her, she destroyed everything. She left me hurt for months, but then Cameron came into the picture. They make there way towards us, until Hailey sits down in another row. Thank Fuck. Ky and Ken continue making there way towards us. Ky makes eye contact with me and elbows Ken nodding towards me. Ken looks at me ad rolls her eyes. 

What the hell did I do, it was there 'Friend'. They sit in front, totally ignoring me. Cameron nudges me making me look towards him. He knows everything that happened, and basically someone made a rumor about me and Justin believed it and so did all his friends. They think i'm a monster. #

He gives me the 'I saw, dont worry' look, making me feel more relaxed. He puts his arm around my should, leaving a peck on my cheek, his lips lingering for a few seconds, making Kylie to turn around. I stare at her before she has the fucking nerve to wink at Cam. 

Now that pissed me off. I was so pissed, making me grab his chin, jolting his face towards me. I lean in and practically eat his face off. Ky scoffs and turns back around me making me smirk in accomplishment.

Maggie 1

Justin's crew 0

Cameron sits there, what the fuck just happened but the he just shrugs it off and gives me a cheeky wink. A photographer is going around taking photos of everyone. He stops at Kendall and she smiles. Within seconds, Cameron is leaning over me doing a puma. WTF did he just photobomb Kendall Jenner. I burst out into laughter, him joining soon after. Kendall turns around and glares at me. 

"Hi, i'm Cameron Dallas, nice to meet you Kris, you look a lot younger than I thought?" he says, sticking out his hand for Kendall to shake. "Fuck off, you and your whore of a girlfriend" she says. "Sorry Kris, and she isn't a whore. She's only had 2 boyfriends, and Justin doesn't count." He says, with a smirk. She scoffs and turns around. I elbow Cams side making him groan in pain. "Why did you mention him?" I whisper yell. 

"Sorry baby" he says, not really answering the question. I decide to leave it and watch the show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hope you guys enjoyed guys