[9] - clubbing

Justin's POV
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pushing my way through a bunch of fans and paps trying to take pictures of me while me,Maggie and her friend Madi are trying to walk into a club that I rented out for the after party. We finally get inside and I see all my friends, I look at Maggie and Madi, and in all honesty they look starstruck. I chuckle and Maggie notices me laughing at her and blushes looking away. 

She's absolutely stunning, I can't believe she isn't a well known model. I pull them deeper into the club until I reach the Kardashians, Jenners, Drake, Scooter and Scooters wife Yael. "Hey guys" I say, interrupting all there conversations. A bunch of 'Heys', 'Whattup JB' was heard. "Guys, this is my friend Maggie, and this is her friend Madison" I say, as the girls wave. Kendall waves them over, while I go over to Drake and the other boys. 

Maggie's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stare and Madi and eventually she notices me and smiles widely. I mouth to her "oh my god, we're with the Kardashians". She nods understanding then mouths back "I know, I'm sitting beside my fave" her eyes directing to Kim. "So Maggie, how do you know Justin?" Kendall asks, with a smirk of course. Me and Kendall have become quite close in the past 20 minutes or so. 

She is super nice and caring. I have talked to everyone else except Kylie since she left with someone to go dance or something. "Well,  I am a big fan and basically, I have been trying to get his attention for years but last year I direct messaged him on instagram an.." before i could finish I was interrupted my Kim.

 "Omg, you've been talking for a year and he hasn't told us " "Kim, shut the fuck up, she wasn't even finished" Khloe replies making everyone laugh. "As I was saying, I had been direct messaging him and I would send the same message and what I did that day, I don't know why but I thought that if he ever read them then he would see I wasn't 'that' obsessed and that I if we ever met I would have a normal conversation with him. It sounds stupid but yeah, and then he did answer and we've been talking ever since" I finally finish, wow I need some water, my throat is dry as fuck.

 "Yeah, it does sound stupid" I hear behind me. We all give each other a confused look and turn around. There stood, Hailey Baldwin, Kylie and Jordyn Woods. "Excuse me?" I ask, when did they get here. "Oh, I just said your story sounds stupid and you look, and sound desperate" she says. Did she really just say that. I'm a really nice person but when someone say's something about me or my friends, all  hell breaks loose.  "Guess what" I smirk. "What" she says with boredom and disgust.

 "You are desperate, you don't look or sound it, you just are. You try so hard. I didn't even know who you were before you and Justin kissed on New Years so don't flatter yourself babe" I say, with a cheeky smirk. I hear the girls snicker behind me. "Ugh" she shouts over the music and goes off in a strop, Kylie and Jordyn following closely behind. Once they are out of sight, Khloe just explodes making everyone else laugh. "That was amazing Mags" Kourt says. I laugh at the new name and thank her. 

"Mags, I like it" Kim says, making me look over in her direction, with only her on the couch. "Where's  Madi?" I ask, with confusion. "She said she had to go home, she had to babysit her little sister or something" Kim replies, turning to Khloe and starts talking about North. What? She didn't even say bye, and she doesn't even have a little sister. "What the fuck" I mutter under my breath. 

"What" I hear Kendall, shit she must have heard me. "Madi left, she told Kim she had to babysit her little sister and she doesn't even have one" I say, annoyed how she just left. "Wow, no offence but she sounds like a bad friend" Kendall replies. "I mean, kinda, she isn't the most loyal. Im gonna try and call her, i'll be back in five" she nods as I stand up and head towards the exit.

Justin's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm hanging with Drake, Maejor, Ryan, Scooter,Scott, Kanye, Kylie, Hailey and Jordyn. Me and Ryan are laughing about something that happened last night when I see Maggie heading towards the exit. "Excuse me a minute Ryan" I say, excusing myself so I can see whats up with Maggie. "Aight Bud" he says, turning to talk to Maejor. I follow Maggie outside to see her on her phone. "Maggie, you okay?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhhhhh,,,,,DRAMA. You guys requested it so yeah, hope you enjoyed next part should be soon. Thank you too everyone for the positive comments.  :)